1

“Yoongi and Y/N have grown up so finely. I can't wait to get Y/N married.” Your mom chuckled, you were playing with your food, bored of their talks. “Mr Choi's son returned a few days ago. After pursuing his studies in the state. He's shown his interest in marrying my Y/N.”

Yoongi stabbed his fork on the veggies. Placing his left hand on your thigh. “Who's this new clown in our love story baby?” Whispering in your ear he evades his hand in your dress moving it inside your panties. “I have no knowledge.” You nervously replied as he rubbed his palm on your womanhood.

“What do you think about marrying Mr Choi's son Y/N?” Yoongi's mom had also been keen on knowing your answer. Since childhood you were her favourite. The thought of getting you and Yoongi married never crossed their minds. All they had assumed was you were like siblings.

If only they knew, the fruitful seeds of love had started sprouting in your heart in the early teenage years. Yoongi coiled his middle finger in your hole. Shoving the rice in your mouth you cough vigorously. He was grinning evilly. “Do you need water Y/N?” His mother passed a glass of water to Yoongi.

“Drink this up Y/N or should I say my beloved secret wife?” Thrusting his digits in you vigorously he whispered the last words slowly. You gulped the water, hastily. “Mom, I need to use the restroom. I'll be back real quick.” Yoongi glared at you, retracting his fingers. “Aunt, I think she needs my help.” Once you had gone inside the corridor, Yoongi suggested.

“I guess he's right. Earlier she had choked on her food. Is she perhaps sick?” Mrs Min asked your mother. Yoongi snorted. “I haven't implanted my seed in her yet for her to be sick. That's the power of fingers.” While they were busy debating regarding your health he slowly sneaked into your bathroom. You stood near the sink, your hands rested on the marble furnishing breathing heavily.

Yoongi draped his appendage from behind, kissing your nape. “You're trying to test my patience aren't you?” Tilting your body you stare at him in displeasement grabbing his collar harshly. “Listen here Min Yoongi, you're my husband. There ain't no man here that I fancy to be with. If it ain't you. Get this screwed in that dumb brain of yours.” He growled at your statement. 

A shaky whimper gulled on his lips. You trailed your finger on his clothed shaft. “Is this your dominant behaviour?” Unbuckling his pants you doff off his briefs. Climbing up on the sink. Roughly hand palming his length. “Y/N your mom might walk in on us.” Chortling at his excuse, you prod his length inside your quim. Gripping onto his shoulder, moaning in his ear.

“While fingering me in front of my mom you weren't worried. Now you are? Isn't this stupidity?” Clambering on his shoulder blades you shroud your legs on his waist. Clasping your lips with his. Rebelling with his tongue for dominance. “You'll regret dominating me ugh!” Pinning your body to the cold wall he grunts in your ear.

“Will I?” He held your waist with his hands. His legs were shivering at you rutting your hips abnormally fast. “Yes you will.” He wailed in pleasure. Though it was a pure lie. At undramed moments like this did Yoongi really enjoy your sultry behaviour. “Baby boy, am I too hard to resist?” Yoongi's orbs darkened. Nibbling on your upper lip.

“What if I say yes?” Tears had piled up in both your visions. The feeling of sexual desire and pleasure was one that always had you riled up and mended in each other's arms. “Once we return I won't spare you Y/N!” Scoffing at his threat you elevate your pelvis roughly ramming his manhood in your berk.

His balls slapped against your thigh. Creating impious sound to reverberate in the room. “I'm gonna cum.” Yoongi groused. Huffing you halt your actions. Slanting your frame to stand on your feet. Zipping your dress. “I haven't completed my dinner yet hubby.”

He gawked at you in betrayal. Eyeing you sway, your hips intentionally while perking your ass out teasingly as you walk out. “MIN Y/N YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!”