HIS TO THE TAKING

Začít od začátku

Her numerous hitting his chest with her fist seemed to unaffect him,he answered them, with gripping her more tightly......across her thighs.....

             while they crossed the balcony of the upper floor,the onlookers only gaped at them,but none having courage to stop Vansh .....    

         Riddhima became quiet ,as her words were not having any affect on him..... feeling she has become quiet, Vansh directed his gaze towords  her,only to see her chest rising rapidly and her beautiful eyes moist......But non of it ,would stop him,,,,,,non of it........He will not let her take advantage of his love anymore,she has crossed the limits,so now he will too !!!!

            He was going to claim her ,enough of her denial .....! 

         His steps were quick,he just wanted to reach their room.........

He could feel her gripping him more tightly across his chest, unknown to her, ironically she tried to get shelter from her own predator.......! Her  bossoms were pressed on his chest......her feel was making him hard,and her perfume adding to it,but riddhima 's eyes were filled with uncertainty and may be a little fear,she was not prepared at all...her husband was being too aggressive....

Vansh opened their room by pushing it with his back...........

   In  their confines of room,,Vansh came to the centre of it and released her to ,close the doors.....taking this to be her chance Riddhima ran to the bathroom......She was about to open the bathroom door , when his giant form engulfed her from back,,, locking her with his extended upper limbs on  both sides.....

"Vansh kya kar rahe ho,,i have to go "saying this,she tried to twist away from his hold...

Only to be replied with a forceful tug on her duppatta,from behind ,which fell on the ground...... Leaving her only in her white lehenga and choli....

She was not anticipating this,horrified she tried to cover herself , clumsily with her hands.......

   And  , impulsively  pressed herself on the bathroom door ,to hide herself from him....Her eyes were clenched tight, her teeth unleashing its torture on her plump lower lips.....

Vansh smirked breathing into her beautiful hair ,Her nervousness ,her fear excited him more..There was no playfulness,no loving in his touch today ....It was lust in its most raw and natural form...  

               His gaze roamed on her bare back......The beautiful mole on the centre of it caught his attention, uncovered due to her blouse's design..........he traced it with his index finger, making Riddhima gasp.......

"Tumne mere paas koi aur rasta nahi chhoda Riddhima,tum mera sweet side deserve hi nahi karti ho,u only r destined to my dark one.....The obsessed part of me says that ,U r mine to the taking,,,,,and jo mujhe chahiye wo mai hasil karke rahunga..............." 

Not waiting for her reply

                 Vansh pulled her dori with a severe tug,followed by unhooking of her blouse with quick impatient fingers, with a desperate move, leaving it gaping from behind.......Vansh's eyes dilated, taking in all her  milky skin,her beautiful plump waist..........