§CHAPTER ONE§

I lived with both my parents in the wild because of the mistake my Grandfather made many many years ago.

We were always on the run because it is a sin to be a child of the Alinsky family. It all started when my Grandfather fell in love while still bonded in matrimony with my Grandmother, Lucia Alinsky. My Grandfather cheated on my Grandmother for months until he impregnated his mistress, making her bear his first born child, the heir to the throne. My Grandmother was distraught when she found out years later but she could not do anything as she was pregnant at the time, she thought it would be selfish of her to leave because she couldn't raise a child alone.

Everything was fine until my Grandmother gave birth to a girl, my Grandfather decided to marry his mistress because she birthed a boy. My Grandmother was against the marriage and thus she was banished from the kingdom along with her daughter, my mother, Salma Alinsky. At that time my Grandfather thought he made the wisest decision but little did he know his mistress turned wife had other plans, the new queen Kali Maa only wanted power, she killed my Grandfather and used her son to stay on the throne.

She accused my Grandmother of the hideous crime claiming that she was jealous and could not accept that my grandfather had chosen her she then passed on a rule that any Alinsky should be killed on sight. That is why we were always on the run because all the neighboring kingdoms worshiped Kali Maa, they trusted her blindly and she used that to have power over all of them making the Alinsky kingdom the most respected kingdom.

My Grandmother died not long after I was born, leaving only my parents and I but that didn't last long when the queen's guards found our hiding place and killed my parents, they did not know of my existence so they thought they had finished the Alinsky bloodline but little did they know what was coming for them, the Bartley's are going to pay for all the pain they caused myself and my family. I shall not rest until I have everything that belongs to me back in my hands.

Even if it means walking down the wrong path, I know it's for good reasons.

I made this vow the day I saw my parents die before my eyes and I couldn't do anything about it because I knew there wouldn't be anybody to avenge us if I had interfered so I had to make the hardest choice of my life at the young age of 10 years, watching my parents get brutally murdered in front of me.

Growing up wasn't easy for me because I had to change my name everytime I changed from one kingdom to another, there are about 3 or 4 cities in every kingdom which kinda helps because I can stay in one kingdom for almost a year or more.

I have been training with the warriors of every kingdom undercover and I am proud to say I am the best fighter any man could ever see. I know all the techniques of the battlefield and all the fighting skills any guard or warrior would be jealous of. It was hard finding part time jobs with no ID but at the end of the day there are still some kind people in this world, so I got part time jobs especially in restaurants whether as a cleaner or a waitress, the money still covered my expenses and necessities.

I knew a lot of people in this world for the past 10 years I've spent moving around I met good and bad people, but nobody really knew who I am, I am a ghost on this Earth, a ghost with a motive.

At the current moment I am in the Emerson kingdom the third highest ranking kingdom in power and my current name is ,Hera Asteo I work as a waitress in the Grillavill restaurant which is owned by the Bartley family,
I'm trying to gain as much information as possible before I jump into my plan because my revenge cannot fail, I need to do this for my parents and for all those poor people who are not being treated fairly, this corrupt ruling is going to end.