Chapter 20

Once Viraj left Kavya sighed in relief. "Well at least Piya's problem is solved."

"Piya?" Kavya froze as he heard Aryan behind her.

"Oh god...I hope he didnt hear me." Kavya prayed.

"What are you doing out here? Werent you going to the wahroom?" Aryan asked, coming up to her. Kavya opened her mouth to answer but Aryan spoke up again. "You're completely drunk arent you?"

"Im not....but it would be entertaining to see what you would do if i was..." Kavya smirked and then decided to act drunk. She started randomly giggling and walked closer to Aryan, making sure to sway....alot!

"Drunk? Me? (Giggle) NOOOOOOO! (Giggle)." Kavya said.

"Then why are you laughing like a crazy person?"

"Woh...(Giggle)....Paata nahi." Kavya replied. Aryan groaned.

"Piya...what have you done! Shivaay uncle is going to chop me up into little little pieces and throw me into the ocean! Im dead meat! Yaar Piya...I dont you, I TOLD you not to drink!" 

Seeing how scared Aryan was, Kavya started laughing again, this time for real. 

"This is fun...lets continue Kavya." Kavya then grabbed Aryan's arm and pulled him in the opposite direction, away from the Club. "Chalo, lets go inside."

"Piya." Aryan pulled her back. "The club is this way."

"No." Kavya shook her head. "Its this way!"

Aryan tried pulling her twards the club but Kavya was too strong and started walking away. Then she pointed to a random couple in their sixties. "Oh look, Dimple and Anuj are waiting."

"What?" Before Aryan could stop her, she ran over and swung her arms over their shoulders. Quetly, so Aryan cant hear, Kavya whispred to the couple. "So sorry, Im playing a prank on my friend...pls dont say anything."

As soon as Aryan caught up with her she turned towards him. "Aryan...how long was I in the washroom? Look how much Dimple & Anuj aged!!"

"MMMNN." Aryan let out a squeak and went red in the face from embarrassment. He looked up and started praying to god. "Kyun bhagwanji? What have I ever done to deserve this? Why me? How will I explain this to Shivaay Uncle?"

"Im so sorry." Aryan apologized to the couple and then grabbed Kavya and threw her over his shoulder, shocking her. 

"AAH! Aryan

"AAH! Aryan...let me go!" 

"Nope...you're going home."

"Aryan, Im not drunk!"

"Yeah right."

'No seriously!...Aryan!" Kavya tried telling him but Aryan wouldnt believe her.

Meanwhile....