Chapter 14

As Aryan & Kavya drove away, Piya sighed in relief. "Oh thank god...bach gayi."

"Kavya...we should get go-oh shit!" As Viraj got up from the table, he accidentally knocked over the ice cream, right onto Piya's shirt.

"Oh!"

"Im so sorry Kavya." Viraj apologized.

"Its fine...Ill just go clean it in the washroom." Piya said.

"Okay...Ill be here."

 Piya walked up to the counter again."Excuse me...where is the washroom?"

"Sorry ma'am, our washroom is closed. There is a portable washroom out back though."

"Oh...okay. Thank you." Piya smiled and went out the back door to the alley where there was a portable washroom.

"This place is creepy...chal Piya quickly clean the shirt and leave." Piya thought to herself. She went into the washroom and washed her shirt before coming back out. Just as she came out she heard a low whistle which made her freeze in her spot. She turned around to see three men standing against the wall.

"Wow...guys did you know this ice cream parlour had such hot stuff?" One guy smirked as he eyed Piya causing her to feel disgusted. Piya tried to walk away but was blocked by another guy.

"Hey there babes...whats the rush?"

"L..Look..d..do..don't c..call me that. And...mo..move..move out of..m..my...way." Piya stammered, trying not to show how scared she was.

"Oh but...we arent finished yet." Guy one said, taking a step closer to Piya.

"L...L..Leave me..." Piya whimpered. Guy three & two both blocked her from the other directions so she had nowhere to go. Piya closed her eyes in tears remembering what Kavya told her.

"Piya you have to be strong. People can only hurt you if you let them."

Gathering courage, Piya swung her hand towards guy one to slap him but he grabbed her hand with one arm and roughly pushed her against the wall, holding her neck with the other. "Cough- Cho...cough...do."

"You b*tch. How dare you try to slap me? Do you even know who I am?" Guy one threatened.

"Kyun? Don't you know who you are?" The guy turned back to see Viraj, who had come to get Piya. "Yaar Kavya...this poor guy has memory loss and you're troubling him? Very bad...tsk tsk tsk."

"Viraj." Piya smiled through her tears, happy to see him.

"Who are you?" Guy three marched towards Viraj who punched him in the stomach and then kicked him.

"Your worst nightmare...leave her!" Viraj yelled. Guy one kept a tight grip on Piya while guy two ran to Viraj and was about to punch him. Viraj grabbed his and and spun him around, grabbing him in a choke hold. "I said....leave her.....NOW!"

Guy one pushed Piya aside making her fall to the ground and her head hit the wall. "AAH!"

"Kavya!" Viraj threw the guy two aside and ran to her.

"Im fine...Im fine." Piya flinched in pain as Viraj touched her forehead which ws bleeding. Seeing her hurt, Viraj got furious and judt grabbed guy one by his collar and started punching him like crazy. 

"HOW DARE YOU! HIMMAT KAISE HUA TERA! IM GONNA KILL YOU!" Viraj yelled, still punching Guy one.

"Viraj! Bas...stop it. He'll die!" Piya tried to stop Viraj but he was seeing red. At that moment, guy two and three got up and ran at him from the back. Panicked, Piya remembered another thing Kavya had told her.