Chapter 18

"Piya...." Aryan entered Kavya's room and saw her sitting up with Dimple beside her.

"Aryan...." Kavya whispered.

"Tum thik ho?" Both of them asked together.

"Im fine." They both replied, again at the same time. Anuj & Dimple looked at the two of them who were awkwardly silent and then gave eachother a look.

"Anuj...Im hungry. Lets go get something to eat." Dimple said as she walked towards the door.

"Haan good idea." Before leaving the room, Anuj pushed Aryan making him trip and fall ontop of Kavya.

(Cue BG Music)

Zara Zara Aane Laage Hum Paas Tere

Kavya held her breathe as Aryan tried to get up. At the last moment his hand slipped and he fell back ontop of her, making their heads softly bump.

"oof.."

"Oh..Im sorry." Aryan started rubbing Kavya's head where they bumped...still in that same position.

Zara Zara Hone Laage Kam Fasle Yeh

The two of them were just silently staring at each other. They both were having happy so see the other awake but also didnt want to look to excited.

Kya Tumhi Ho...Woh Dhadkan, Dil Dhunde Jisse

Kavya was the first to snap out of it and realize the position they are in. 

"Um....Aryan. Will you get off?"

"OH! Right...yeah..I...sorry." Aryan quickly got up. "Woh...I didnt... realize..."

"Its okay.....anyways...does...does Papa know?" Kavya asked, trying to change the subject.

"I dont think so....Anuj doesnt know Shivaay Uncle so I dont think he would think to call him."

"Thank god." Kavya mumbled. Aryan raised an eyebrow at her. "I mean...I dont want to worry anyone so...thats why."

"Well then maybe....getting us locked in a cold storage and then refusing to wear my blazer wasnt the smartest idea." Aryan replied sarcastically.

"For the last time Aryan...I didnt do it on purpose. You should have had a sign up or something." Kavya glared at him.

"You should be a little less of a psycho!" Aryan glared back.

"Wha....psycho? Did you come here just to insult me?" 

"Im sorry if you feel insulted but its a fact." 

Meanwhile, Anuj & Dimple had their ears pressed against the door listening to them.

"Anuj...they are fighting!" Dimple stated.

"Yeah...I can hear that. Honestly, just a few moments ago Aryan was so worried about Piya and he just had to see her." Anuj said.

"Haan, even Piya was worried about Aryan, the first thing she did when she woke up was ask about Aryan and now they are fighting!" Dimple replied.

"What will I tell Deep Uncle?" Anuj replied.

"Huh?"

"Actually Im just doing what he told me to do. Piya and Aryan are supposed to get married but they cant seem to stay one moment without fighting so Deep Uncle thought having them work together would be a good idea. He also made it my responsibility to bring them closer to eachother. Thats why I motioned for you to come, I thought it would be good to leave them alone." Anuj explained.

********************

"Kavya? Why did you come home so early?" Anika asked as she saw Piya enter the apartment.

"Ma...woh...My head hurts." Piya lied. She really came home to avoid Viraj. "I dont feel so good."

"Come here." Anika patted the couch beside her. Piya went over, sat and lay her head on Anika's lap. Gently, Anika massaged Piya's head. "Feel better?"

"Haan..." Piya closed her eyes. 

"Kya Hua?"

"Kuch Nahi Ma....its nothing." Piya replied. "I wish I could tell you what im feeling right now Ma....I really do par I cant. I just want to stay far away from Viraj, I dont know how, but I have to."

Soon Piya fell asleep on Anika's lap and Anika just stroked her hair, deep in thought. "Why do I feel like this isnt Kavya? No Anika, thats ridiculous....you're just thinking too much. "

Shaking her thoughts away, Anika bent and kissed Piya on her head.

Meanwhile in Viraj's office, Viraj was trying to call Piya but she had her phone turned off.

"What the hell? Why isnt she here yet? Kavya is never late...why is she late today of all days?" Viraj mumbled to herself. At that moment an employee walked by and heard him.

"Sir...are you looking for Kavya Ma'am? I just saw her awhile ago in the ladies washroom."

"What? She came?"

"Yeah...she was in the washroom and then I think she went home."

"Thats weird...why would this girl come to the office only to hide in the washroom and then go back home? And now she isnt picking up her phone....whats going on?" Viraj thought. "Uh...thanks for letting me know."

"No problem sir."

Once the employee left, Viraj walked to his mom's cabin and knocked.

"Mom...Im going to Kavya's place." He informed Ananya.

"Viraj....just because you are the boss doesnt mean you can leave whenever you feel like it." Ananya sternly told him. "Anyways both Anika & Kavya arent here today so you have to do extra work."

"But Mom thats why I have to go." 

"Huh?"

"Kavya apparently came to the office and then she left, she dint even come see me or msg me or anything....she doesnt do that. I just want to go see if she is ok....pls." Viraj begged.

"Ok...fine." Ananya sighed. "20 minutes, go and come back."

"Yes Mom...Thanks Mom!" 

Viraj drove to Anika's apartment and rang the doorbell.

"Viraj? Hi beta...what are you doing here?"

"Hi Aunty...actually Kavya just left from office so I came to see if she is okay."

"Oh yeah...she had a headache so she is resting in her room right now. She might be awake, you can go in." Anika said.

"Kav-" Viraj stopped seeing Piya asleep. He tiptoed to her and softly moved a loc of hair from her face. "Well....since you dont feel well, my confession will have to wait. Rest up and get well soon  Kavya....I have so much to say to you."

He quietly left the room and Piya opened her eyes. She had actually woken up when Viraj rang the doorbell but hearing him come to her room, Piya shut her eyes and pretended to be asleep.

"I know what you want to say Viraj....but I cant let you. Not when you dont even know the real me." Piya said outloud.

-----------------------

Note: Just a little update today. How long do you think Piya will be able to avoid Viraj? Do you think Aryan & Kavya are in love yet? And between Anika & Shivaay....who do you think will find out about the switch first?