Chapter 7

"Kavya, Viraj is in his cabin. You can go in okay?" Ananya told Piya before she left with Anika.

"Mar gayi...how will I know which cabin to go in?" Piya thought to herself as she walked towards the first door she saw. As she got near, the door swung open and....

SMACK!

"Aah!" Piya grabbed her nose in pain.

"Chipkali." A voice called out.

"Kya? Where, where, where? Where's the chipkali? Kahan hai?" Piya squirmed around looking on the floor.

"Oh hello!" Looking up Piya saw a guy who was staring at her like she lost her mind. "You're the chipkali....whats wrong with you Kavya?"

"OOHHH....This must be Viraj." 

"Wait....why....why am I a chipkali?" Piya frowned, feeling sad.

"Wha....are...are you crying?" Viraj asked, peeping at her. "I have been calling you chipkali since you were 6! Its just a nickname!"

"Thats a very mean nickname." Piya sniffled.

"Ooookaaayy....but why are you crying? Ive literally never seen you cry over something so silly." Viraj laughed.

"Its not funny!" Piya pouted.

"Ok ok ok meri ma! Im sorry..happy?" Viraj folded his hands infront of Piya trying to get her to stop crying as some people were staring. Piya finally wiped her tears away. "Anyways....Anika aunty said your gonna work with me for awhile so lets go, Ill catch you up with what Im working on."

"Haan..."

Ting! Ting!

Piya looked down at her phone and saw that she got a msg from Kavya so she opened it.

*Sis*

K: I need to talk to you ASAP! Come down.

P: What? Are you at the office!!

K: Yeah...im downstairs. Come now.

P: Kavya! Someone can see you...we'll get caught.

K: We have bigger issues....just come now!

P: Haan Haan, im coming.

"Viraj, I have to-" Piya looked up to see that Viraj was no longer there. After looking around for a minute, she found him leaning over a desk, talking to a female employee....and from the way she was giggling, he was definetly flirting. At that moment another girl walked by wearing a short pencil skirt. While the girl he was talking to was busy, he turned and winked at the other girl. "Chi! What kind of person is he? Disgusting!"

Shaking her head in disappointment, Piya quickly left the place and went downstairs to look for her sister. As soon as she came out of the elevator, Piya was pulled to the side.

"Kavya! What happened? Why did you come here like this?" Piya asked.

"Waat lag gayi hai!"

"Kyun? What happened?" Piya repeated.

"Apparently Im getting engaged tomorrow." Kavya answered.

"Huh?"

"Yeah....some Aryan Khurrana who you're supposed to get married to is back in India and Papa wants to get us engaged TOMORROW!"

"Oh no! I didnt think he would be back so quickly...."

"Well....we have to switch back for the engagement. I cant get engaged to a stranger much less someone who your supposed to get married to."

"I..."

"What?"

"Actually....I...never wanted to get engaged either." Piya confessed, "Its just...this rishta means alot to Papa so I agreed but I never....nevr thought about Aryan like that...and I know eventually Ill have too get married to him but couldnt you find some way to postpone the engagement? I really dont want to get engaged so early."

Kavya looked at Piya silently.

"Are you mad at me?" Piya asked.

"No, of course not. I just cant believe you actually agreed to marry someone just for Papa's happiness. I mean I love Ma alot but I could never do that! Anyways Im glad you're finally putting your happiness before other things...Ill see what I can do about the engagement."

"EEEE!" Piya jumped and hugged Kavya. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

************

After talking to Piya, Kavya left the building and was walking back to her car when she noticed a chaat Gol gappa stand accross the street.

"Gol Gappay..." Kavya licked her lips. "Mmm...the smell is coming all the way hear. Im already hungry!"

She started to cross the road to get to the stand and suddenly a car came to a schreeching halt just a milimeter away from Kaya...it didnt hit her but the suprise of the car suddenly coming made her fall over.

"Abe idiot!" Kavya screamed. The car was tinted black so she couldnt see the driver but it was an expensive car so she knew it was someone with alot of money. "What are you blind? Did you not see me crossing the road? Come out you!"

The door of the car opened and out stepped a handsome young man. His hair was gelled perfectly and he was wearing an expensive designer suit.

"What, did you just call me? Blind?" The man asked, "You're the one crossing the road like you own the place. Maybe you should look both ways next time."

"Maybe you should learn how to drive!" Kavya retorted back, taking a step closer to the man. "Fucking Idiot..."

"Maybe...you should mind your language." The man also took a step closer.

"Or else what?" Kavya raised her eyebrows...again taking another step closer, "Are you going to complain to my Mumma & Papa?"

By now Kavya and the man were about an inch away from each other. 

"Forget it...I dont have time for this nonsense!" The man shook his head and turned to leave.

"Aah!" Kavya let out a little scream as she felt a tug on her hair. The man stopped and they both saw that Kavya's hair was stuck on his suit's button "My hair...."

The man took her hair and started pulling it out of his button only for his hand to be smacked away. "You'll rip it!"

"What else am I supposed to do? Its tangled!"

"Here...let me." Kavya took another step closer to untangle her hair. Finally she looked into the man's eyes and she felt an unknown feeling.....like this meeting was part of destiny or something. Even the man couldnt look away from Kavya.

----------------------------------

Note: Hey Guys! This was a short chapter but next one will be much longer.