Chapter 11

Next Day

Shivaay was talking on his phone when Kavya walked up to him. Seeing her, Shivaay ended the call and turned to her.

"Piya...did you want something?" 

"Papa, woh actually I just wanted to go shopping....Maasi was going to come with me but she got busy and even Chachi & Bhabhi dont have time par..." Kavya sadly looked at her arm which still had a cast on. "I cant really go alone na?"

"Do you want me to come with you?" Shivaay asked exactly what Kavya was hoping he would.

"Yes pls." Kavya nodded. "If you have time."

"You're my daughter, I always have time for you." Shivaay replied. "Ill just go change and them come."

Once Shivaay went upstairs, Kavya turned towards a pillar behind which Gauri was hiding and gave her the thumbs up.

Meanwhile in Anika's Apartment...

"Ma...pls come with me to the mall na." Piya asked her mom.

"I would bacha but I have so much work today...sorry." Anika apologized.

"But...if you dont come then it will ruin everything!" Piya blurted out.

"Kya?"

"I mean.....Pls pls pls Ma...I wont ever ask you for anything else!" Piya begged. Sighing, Anika finally agreed. 

"Acha baba...okay okay!" 

"Yaayy!" Piya jumped up and down clapping like a child. Anika stared at her amused.

"You're that happy that Im coming shopping with you?"

"I...uh..." Piya thought to come up with an excuse. "Im just happy we can spend some mother daughter time together!"

"Me too." As Anika hugged her, Piya looked over her shoulders to Sahil who was winking.

******************

"So, what did you need to buy?" Shivaay asked as he entered the mall with Kavya.

"Um....just...some clothes." Kavya replied, while looking around for Piya and Anika. Thats when she saw them in one of the stores. "Papa, lets go to that store."

Kavya led Shivaay into the store and texted Piya.

Kavya: We are here, find some excuse and leave Ma alone.

Piya: Ok...I hope we dont get caught.

Kavya: Relax sis.

After reading the msg, Piya turned to Anika. "Ma...I have to go to the washroom...Ill be back in a few minutes okay? You can try on some things in the meanwhile."

Before Anika could reply, Piya ran out of the store, making sure Shivaay didnt see her. So Anika picked out a few things and went into one of the changerooms, un aware that Kavya was watching her. While Shivaay was looking at something else, Kavya followed Anika and made sure to put the occupied sign up on every single change room except the one Anika was in. She then  randomly chose some shirts and went to Shivaay.

"Papa, why dont you go try go these shirts?" 

"I thought we were here for you?" Shivaay asked.

"We are...but you need some new shirts too." Kavya replied. "Come on, go try these shirts on."

Finally Shivaay agreed and went towards the change rooms and walked right into the one with Anika.

"AAH!" Anika screamed in surprise, holding a kurti infront to cover her. Shivaay & Anika stood shocked, seeing each other after so many years.