Bonus Chapter: Everyones POV

*Sierra POV

"Oh, shit", I said

I wake up and its 5:12 in the morning. Its graduation day, BITCHES, but its also the last day, y'all be seeing us in a while. I rolled over and saw Tyshawn laying next to me. I just smiled and just played in his hair. I don't know, why, but his hair is fun to play in. Its time to get up, I got up and went to the bathroom. My shower was so relaxing, I'd been in there for about 30 mins, until I finally got out. My hair was in messy curls. I took a look in the mirror and saw a beautiful young girl, who'll be in college in a few more months. Damn, time fly's past. I didn't wake up, Tyshawn because the girls be taking forever in the bathroom so its best for us to go first. Miyah, was my first target. I usually do Kay first, but last night was trebling and dark for her.

I tip-toed to Miyah room even though, it was kinda hard doing that in 6-inch pumps, but I finally reached her room. I saw Marcus all snugged up on her. It was time for me to become Secret Agent Sierra, dafuq. I got on all fours and just crawled to her. I was right next to her on the floor and I slapped her so fucking hard that you heard the smack.

"What the fuck", she yelled

"Wake up bitch, get dressed", I screamed

"Sierra, imma beat yo ass, on some real shit", she laughed

After, that I left and went downstairs to make me something to eat. Momma and Daddy was still sleep, but imma wake them up when everybody ready.

*Miyah POV

"Ugh, always gotta fuck up shit", I mumbled

I was so pissed at Sierra. Her dumbass decided to smack me, instead of her dumbass just tapping me and acting like a damn normal person. Imma look fine as fuck. I kissed Marcus on his forehead and got up to go to the bathroom. I hopped into the shower and wash upped. When, I got out I had to decide what my hair was gonna be. I just let it flow . My outfit was on point, looking like a goddess. I had to wake up Kay and I'm kindling scared.

I stood in my doorway and just looked down the hall, until I finally went down the hall to Kay's room. Michael and her were facing opposite directions. I walked up to Kay and touched her face. She started to scream and cried. Michael must be a deep sleeper because his ass wasn't budging at all.

"Kay Kay", I said

I got on the bed and just sat next to Kay. She laid her head on me, just crying. I felt so bad, this my girl and I hate seeing her like this.

"You Ok, baby", I asked

"Yea, Miyah". She said while wiping away tears

"What happened, last night", I asked

"I'll tell you when everyone, ready and shit like that", she says

I let her get her self ready and went downstairs. When, I got there, I saw Sierra, pay back. I snuck behind her smacked the shit out of her.

"Owwwwwww", she screamed

"Payback", I said

"Fuck you", she said

"Nevaaaaa", I laughed

"I got to wake up, Kay",she says

"No need I already did", I told her

"Oh Ok, I'll wake up Mara", she said

*Kay POV

I got up and went to the bathroom. When I got in there, I stared in the mirror. I had bruises all over my face. I still can't over the fact, my momma did this to me and then Carter. Ugh, fuck life. I jumped in the shower and just stayed underneath the water. When I got out its 7:45, I went back to the room and changed into my outfit. I didn't even feel like looking in the mirror. I feel weak and defeated. I look over see my ringing. Its my momma.