Sierra Pov

"Wake up Si", I heard my momma said.

"Momma, give me 5 mo' minutes" I yelled.

"Get yo ass up, Now".

"Damnit, Jesus I'm up," I mumbled to myself.

Its 6:15 a.m. and I finally get my lazy ass up. Oh wait, let me introduce myself. My name is Sierra , I'm 17-years-old, I'm caramel, long jet-black that goes all the way to the mid-section of my back, and light blue eyes, and I'm the only MF child. That means I get what I want. OK, back to the story. I get in the shower, wash my body with kiwi and strawberry bodywash and stayed in there for about 15 mins.

Got dressed, I decided to wear a nike grey tank top, denim shorts, a pair of Jordan's. I decided to straighten my hair cuz my lazy ass didn't want to do shit. Took a few pics and posted it on instagram. Ya, girl got hella likes. Y'all may think I'm ratchet but I'm not tho. I walk downstairs and see my momma and daddy in the kitchen groppimg eachother.

"Oh, hell naw y'all betta go upstairs and do that shit", I said

"Well, good morning darling" my parents said.

"Mhmmm, whateva", I said laughing

My mom's name is Tasha Williams, she's a surgeon and my dad's name is Tony Williams, he's a CEO for some big company.

"Ight, I gotta go" I told them

"OK, sweetie try not to get into fights OK", dad said

"I'll try", I said leaving the house.

Yeah, uhh I got a representation for fighting bitches who think they can run me, but they can't tho. I have to say all even tho I'm 17 and this is my last year of high school, I think I've been in over 50 fights. Damn, come to think about it that's alot. I walk outside and it was hot asf, good thing I wore shorts.

"Damn, I left my phone", thinking to myself.

I run in the house and see my MF parents on the couch, you know wat they was doing.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD"I yelled.

I grabbed my IPhone 6+ and ran out as fast as I could to my all pink BMW. Yup, yo bitch doing it big.