Tamara POV

Well, I'm the single one of the group, so I tagged along with my brother and sister. While they kissing and shit, I guess Sierra saw I was looking at them. She pulled him away and grabbed me close to her. I really like Sierra. She like my older sister and I'm glad Tyshawn found the right one. Hope he don't fuck up, THIS one.

We was walking and shit. We ran into the rest of the crew. They was just standing there. I pushed them aside to see what the hell they starrin at.

"Why the hell are y'all just standing other", I yelled

When I got to the front. I saw Malika and Caleb. When I saw him, memories of that day came back. I'm not bout sit here and cry. I just stayed there and stared at him.

" Mara", Caleb said

I ain't answer. I just tilted my head to the right. He said it again. He stepped closer.

"I swear to fucking god, come near me if you want to", I told him

"Hol up, who the hell you talking", Malika said

"Bitch, obviously she wasn't talking to yo ass", Sierra said walking up to me

"We can have round 3", Kay said

"Wait, this our last day together", Tyshawn said

"Sierra and Mara come here" , Ty said

He kissed Sierra and kissed me on my forehead. We looked ova at Caleb and Malika they look jealous. Don't give a fuck. We walked pass, bumping into them and we just left the mall. I'm trying to have fun. My birthday next week and that's when we go back to school. Thank god.