Tyshawn POV

I just walked in the house and Mara dumbass decides to kick me in the back of my leg while wearing them 6- inch heels.

"Owwwww, fuck", I yelled

"Hahahaha", she said

"Fuck you", I said

"Never", she laughed

I got up and went straight to my room. I had change my clothes, I got all uncomfortable and shit. It felt good to beat Caleb ass again. He shouldn't have put his hands on my sister again, like what the fuck is wrong with this boy didn't he learn last time. I just sat on my bed and just thought to myself. I'm graduating in 7 more fucking days. College gonna be hard, but I'll survive. Next, thing you know it I'm interrupted by some dumbass banging on my door.

"What nigga", I yelled

"Aye, go get Mara and go get the car ready, Kay went missing", Marcus said in a rush

"Damn, alright go get Michael", I said

I ran down the hall and grabbed Mara, she looked so confused. We both ran to the car and I told her what happened. Michael and Marcus finally came out the house running. You can tell Michael scared its all in his face. Everybody in the car calling her, but she ain't picking up. Kay been my best friend since 2nd grade, she tells me everything. She wouldn't just leave without telling somebody. We finally pull up to the girls house. Marcus and Michael went to get them while we stayed in the car.

"Hey Si", I said

"Hey Bae", she said crying

"Please don't cry", I tried to calm her down

"I can't Ty, Kay is my girl, all the shit she been through and just leaves", she told

After Sierra told me that, I just had a flashback. Its been 8 hours since Kay been gone. I think I know where Kay at.

"Her mom", I said

"What", they all said