Miyah and Marcus POV

Miyah POV

So Marcus and I separated from the othas. We was all gonna meet at the food court. We heading to FootLocker, of course. So we walk in there and I can tell its gonna be some drama. I'm looking at some KD's and Marcus down there looking at Jordan's. I was still looking when this bitch comes up to me. I'm guessing she works here, I thought she was gonna help me. My guess was wrong.

"Uhhh, excuse me", Employee says

"Yes", I said

"How old are you", She asks

"I'm 17, I'm in high school", I told her

"One more thing is that your boyfriend down there", She asks me

"Why da hell you want to know", I ask

"Just, answer the question or leave", She says

Is this bitch serious. She lucky I want these shoes. So lemme just answer this retarded ass question.

"Yes, that is my boyfriend", I told her

"Mhmmm, ok", she says with a smirk on her face

This bitch up to something. I can feel it. About 20 minutes later, the same bitch comes up to Marcus and starts to rub on his back. I looked over and saw her coworkers just looking at them. This bitch was planning everything and she done fucked up.

Marcus POV

Miyah and me first went to FootLocker, first. We walk in and everybody just starrin at us. Don't know why. So Miyah walks ova to the KD section and I walk to the Jordan's of course. I happen to look ova there and I see talking to an employee. It look like Miyah getting annoyed. I ain't bout to get into that shit. Imma just keep looking at these shoes. About 20 mins later, I felt a hand rub on my back, I thought it was Miyah.

"Hey bae", I said

I was wrong. It was that chick talking to Miyah earlier.

"Aye, I got a girl, imma need fo you to move back", I told her

"Tough, I like that", she said

Next thing, I know it, I juss see a hand fly past me. Then the bitch falls into a shoe stand. Damn, I can never go somewhere, with out no drama. I grabbed Miyah and we ran out.