Bonus Chapter: Michael

We finally reach Compton. My mind all over the place, just thinking bout her. Everybody in panick mode, its 11:24 and we still ain't find her. I'm just looking out the window, just searching.

"You good bro", Ty said

"Yeah, bro", I said

"Its going to be fine, we'll find her", says Sierra

"She's right", Miyah said

I looked back there and saw this nigga, Marcus, sleep. Of I wasn't so nervous, I would've smacked the hell out of him. We still looking and I finally spot this girl with this dude. It look actually like Kay.

"Pull over", I told Ty

"Why", he asked

"Just pull over", I told him

He pulls over and I hop out. I look back and everybody just look confused. I know this has to be Kay, but this nigga just hitting her, so ran as fast I could. I finally reach them and I pulled the nigga off. It was Kay.

"Michael", she yelled

"Kay", I yelled and grabbed her

I picked her up, bridal style and carried her back to the car. I'm so happy I found her, this is my baby. When we got into the car, she sat on my lap and just cried. I looked at her and saw her face was all bruised up.

"What happened Kay", they asked

"Me and my mom got into a fight, then Carter fought me", she said crying

"Its Ok, baby I'm here always", I said holding back tears

Tyshawn driving back to Sierra house and we all staying since graduation tomorrow. I looked at Mara and she's literally crying. Sierra hugs Mara and just cuddles her. Today has been one hell of a day, but at the end I got my girl back. Tomorrow is going to be a great.