Tamara POV

It's lunch and I'm irrated as fuck. I went to the vending machine, to buy me a bag of chips and this nigga walks up to.

"Hey bae",he said

I ain't respond. He said it again,I ain't respond. He pushed me against the vending machine and put my arms against it. I tried to move, but he was to strong. I saw Tyshawn come in with the crew.

"TYSHAWN!!!",I yelled

He looked around and saw me. He ran towards me and punched Caleb, knocking him down. That's when Malika ass and her ugly ass crew went towards Sierra, Miyah, and Kay.

"You want round two, I see",Sierra asked

"Yeah, let's go", Malika said

Sierra ain't do no hair pulling, she automatically started swinging. Ain't missing with a. Malika was swinging, but missed a few. Sierra kept swinging at Malika face and Malika ass was leaking. Sierra grabbed a hand full of Malika hair, well tracks and banged her head against the table. Sierra ass wasn't playing. Kay was fighting this girl Brittany. Brittany swung first and it hit Kay. Kay turned around slowly and just tackled that bitch, making her fall. Kay got on top of her and kept hitting her in the face. Kay was just yelling at that bitch, while hitting her. Brittany slapped Kay. Kay wasn't having that, she got up, grabbed her hair and started to drag her, while hitting her. Brittany started to yell. Miyah was sitting down and this girl Jasmine slapped the shit out of Miyah. Miyah just got up and went behind her. Rule#1 never let a black person get behind you, when you just did some shit to them. Miyah got behind and cocked her arm back and smacked that bitch so hard, she tilted to the left. She fell on the vending machine. Miyah kicked that bitch in her head so many times. Miyah was so mad cuz she would never have done that.

After Tyshawn punched Caleb, they started going at it. Ty kept punching that nigga in his face. Caleb grabbed Tyshawn hair. You never touch a lightskins curly ass hair. Thats when Tyshawn started to punch him hard. Knocking him out. Michael was fighting Jacob. Michael kneed Jacob in the stomach and kicked him in the back. Making him run into a teacher. Knocking her down. Quick fight. Marcus was fighting Andrew. Now background story on Marcus, since he didn't tell y'all asses in his POV, Marcus ass is a boxer. Marcus dodging every hit, but Marcus did an uppercut. Lifting Andrew and knocking him down.

In the mist of it, I ran in a corner and started to cry.