Tyshawn POV

"Get the fuck away from me Justice", I said

"Boy, you getting this one way or anotha", Justice said

She step closer to me and grabbed me by my shirt, making closer to her. I tried to push her off, but it was to fucking late. She immediately kissed me. We kissed for about 15 mins until somebody pops up.

"What the fuck you think you doing", Sierra yelled

I pushed Justice off of me making her fall into a table. She just stayed there and look at me with a surprised face.

"Bae, this ain't what it looks like", I tried to explain

"I know Ty, you don't have to explain yo self,'but this bitch do", Si said

"I'm sorry Sierra", Justice apologized

"Oh, you done fucked up", Sierra yelled

I grabbed Miyah and we ran out the room. We was back at the party and I happen to see this dude over Mara. It looked like she was about to cry, I think I know who it was. Mothafucking Caleb.

"I be back, go grab the rest", I told Mara

"What's the matter", she asked

"Caleb", I said angrily

I ran over there and just stood there watching him yell at her. Time to make my move.

"Aye, bitch", I yelled

He looked around and saw me.

"What the fuck you want", he asked

I looked at Mara. She just shook her head and I knew he was doing something bad. I also, noticed that this girl done died her hair all purple. What the fuck.

"Nothing,'but I do want to do this tho", I said

I punched that nigga right in his face, knocking him back into Mara. I grabbed him by his shirt and kept hitting him. Everybody started to scream and gather around us. That's when Malika and Braylin came over to stop me. Braylin grabbed me off and then Malika said some shit.

"I still love you Tyshawn", Malika yelled

Everybody just frozed. My eyes just got big and I stood up, just staring at her. Braylin went up to her so fast.

"What the fuck you say", he said

"Nothing", she said

"No, hoe so you love him now", he asked

"Bae, I'm sorry", she told him

Before I sat down, I kicked Caleb and grabbed something to eat. Then sat down next to Mara watching this little show.

"Man, fuck you, hoe ass bitch, I'm out where Justice", he asked

Before he could say anything else, we saw that door swing open. Bruhhhh, Sierra was dragging Justice by her hair.