13

"my girl, my girl,
my girl."

"so you guys are just poof back together? like..." osamu asked looking at you with a raised eyebrow. "yeah pretty much" you shrugged shoving a pancake in your mouth. "holy fuck these are good, teach rintarou how to cook please and thank you" you said before putting your plate in the sink.

 "holy fuck these are good, teach rintarou how to cook please and thank you" you said before putting your plate in the sink

(sunas story btw^)

suna wuna😂🤢🤪
hi

y/n
wouldn't it be crazy if you gave me ur sweater since it's like yk december 3rd😛

suna wuna<3
yes it would

suna wuna<3
open ur door

suna wuna<3
atsumu refuses to open it

y/n
we should just give you a key bc ur always here

suna wuna<3
yes u should BOW PLS OPEN THE DOKR IM BEGGING

you opened the door and there suna stood with a hoodie in hand and bubble tea. "hey" he smiled, "hi" you said letting him in, "i'll be taking this thank you very much" you took the hoodie and ran up the stairs into your room.

you put the hoodie on and plopped on your bed waiting for suna to come it.

"sup samu" suna said leaning on his door frame, "nothing much, you?" he asked aggressively pressing the console buttons.

"nothing just came to see your sister" he said, "sunarin go ask y/n if she wants to go eat out later with all of us. suna shut up ur coming" atsumu rolled his eyes.

"gotchu" suna said before leaving to your room.

"i'm so tired" suna said getting in bed on top of you. "you fatass fucker get off of me!" you groaned placing your phone down. "no you're my personal pillow" he said closing his eyes. "die. i cant breathe!" you exclaimed.

eventually you gave up and just let him sleep on top of you with one hand playing with his hair.

a/n
i forgot to publish this yesterday mb..