Chapter 3

Leeroy's POV-

I sit here... staring at her shoes. 'She doesn't deserve this. She doesn't deserve this.'

"I - so yes. You have guessed what I did. but It's not just that. So we were at this gathering. I had a few to drink. I'm completely honest here that i did not drink to much. I was still in control of my actions. They were all there. The entire class. Umm -

And ... she was there too. Tina. I-"

"MY FUCKING GOD LEE! You cheated on me with Tina."

"I - Jen. i yes i cheated on you with Tina. She just reminded me of the old me. It was fun to be the badass girl-catcher for once. Everyone was flirting with me and I just liked the attention so much."

"So, we hooked up in the bathroom."

She didn't say a word. We sat there in silence. I think she knew there was more.

Here it goes.

"Actually, um.. I saw her before that. I don't know what I was thinking. You remember we had that fight the other day about drinking too much on business dinners. I was so angry at you and..

And one night I just thought Tina would never stop me from drinking.

I just missed her so much when you were pissed at me that I drunk dialed her.

'I should really just go and die now'

"So.. my point is..."

I am so ashamed of what I have done. This was such a stupid reason to destroy the best thing that happened to me.

"I have been sleeping with her for the past 2 weeks. Yesterday, when you called, I was with her, at the party. I instantly realized what a total fuck i was. I'm being completely honest here Jen. I ended it there and then and came straight home. And decided to tell you everything."

There was another long pause. I just kept staring at her ankles. Anticipating any kind of movement. But no...

Jenna's POV-

'I'm speechless. I can't believe he did this to me. After everything that I did for him. After I brought him back from the gates of hell. He was on the verge of dying from overdose and now he is a successful lawyer. I.. i have no words'

I see him sitting still. At my feet. I'm really tempted to kick him right now but I control myself. I'm so mad and so angry. I can't stand to look at him. If I see him one more time I will definitely harm him in some way.

I stand up. He becomes cautious. He shifts a little bit but doesn't stand up or even look up. I can't bear this. I have to get out.. Somewhere where this idiot is not there.

I walk towards the door and walk out of my apartment.

"Jenna! Jen please please say something."

He runs up to me and stops me on the stairs.

"Jen please. I'm sorry , please don't leave me like this. I'm begging you.

You are the only good thing in my life. My life will fall apart like before.. If you leave me please, Jenna, I'm sorry."

He kneels down. He is literally begging me.

I move past him and hop on my bike. And drive on.

The cool air which usually makes me happy and chipper stings today. I just don't get the free and happy vibe from the ride. I see a club nearby and decide to take a break. 

___________________________________________________________________________

ok! so I'm having so much fun writing this! <3