"Oh, i actually set up a date for Nino today!", Adrien suddenly exclaimed. 

"Wait really? with who?", I asked, surprised by the news. 

"Well, Nino has a crush on Marinette, so i arranged for them to meet up at the zoo today at 4", Adrien smirked, proud of himself. 

"oh? look who's being the perfect wingman and yet if still single", I teased. 

"Who said I'm single?", Adrien suddenly spoke, catching me off guard. I froze before turning to him in shock. 

"you have a girlfriend?!", I asked shocked. How come i never knew?! if he really has a lover then... 

"No, I have a wife! her name is Macy Agreste", Adrien smirked as he bent down and whispered in my ear. I felt myself go completely pink. I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around Adrien's face to stop him from looking at me. 

"Who's your wife!! Macy Agreste, my ass!!!", I yelled in embarrassment, earning a deep chuckle from Adrien. 

"But I'm right though! we even have a son!! don't tell me you don't want to take responsibility?", Adrien smirked.

"you're taking responsibility!!! your whole family is taking responsibility!!!", I cursed as I stomped out of the room in embarrassment, followed by a laughing Adrien.

//

Adrien left a while ago to help Nino with his Date. I doubt this was going to end well as Mari was in love with Adrien. Hopefully, Nino isn't too hurt by the results. 

Me being a cold-hearted friend wanted to go over and watch Nino get rejected for amusement. So I got ready and decided to bring Ruu with me. 

It didn't take long to get there and I couldn't find Nino or Marinette to watch the show, so I decided to look around the zoo with Ruu. He was adorable... He pointed at different animals and tried to say something while laughing. Although I didn't completely understand him, there was just this little part of me that knew what he was saying. 

A mother's love surpasses all logic...

We even came Across Kim making fun of the panther in the exhibit. Idiot. Just wait until a Panther eats you and then we'll talk.

As we were having a good time, I finally found Adrien crouching behind a bush with an earpiece on. I hid behind and tapped his shoulder, scaring the life out of him.

"Macy? Ruu?", he called out, confused. 

"Yup! I was bored and decided to come to watch you play 'wingman'", I smirked. The blond rolled his eyes and directed his gaze back to his friend who was struggling to maintain a conversation. 

"Alright Nino, repeat after me, Yes he is but first I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you that", Adrien began. Nino repeated after him as he abruptly turned to face Mari. 

"Tell you that I love you", Adrien finished. I turned just in time for me to meet his gentle gaze, looking at me. I froze for a minute. 

Was he... talking to me?

I snapped out of it immediately. 

There's no way it's me. He probably just wanted Nino to repeat after him. How could I possibly be so foolish? There's no way someone as amazing as him would like me... 

"Yes he is, but first I'd like to take this opportunity to tell you that I...", Nino began as Adrien and I watched expectantly, "I love a girl but I don't know how to tell her!". 

"What?! what are you doing?!!", Adrien whisper yelled. I sighed in disappointment as I really wanted to watch the drama unfold before me. 

"Really?! well, I can help you with that!", Mari replied. Heh! her? giving love advice to Nino?