🛠At least it wasn't a brick🕊

A/N:

Customize and save with liberty mutual so you only pay, for what you need!

Liberty, liberty, liberty... LiBeRtY

Lol, sorry. Anygays, let's get onto the chapter 'cause I don't really have anything else to say here!

🕊Piper's POV:

   I was out picking strawberries in the strawberry field at camp with Jason. So far, we'd been out there for approximately 2 hours and we had already filled three wicker baskets about the size of a watermelon to the brim with berries.

  "Man, this field just goes on forever." Said Jason, wiping beads of sweat off his forehead.

  "I know, and it doesn't help that the sun is blazing right down on us." I cringed inwardly when I touched my hand to the top of my head and felt how hot it had gotten while we were out. I had forgotten to grab a hat on my way out and I was really starting to regret it.

  "Well, this is all gonna be worth it when we have strawberry pancakes tomorrow for breakfast." 

  "I don't know, I think at this point I'd be fine with regular pancakes."

  "So you're telling me you can lull Gaea, an evil earth goddess, back to sleep, but you can't stand two hours picking strawberries in a sunny field?" Jason raised his eyebrow.

  "Well-" I tried to come up with a response to defend myself but, realized he was right when I couldn't find any.

 "Exactly," said Jason, smugly. "Besides, we can't quit now, we're already halfway done." He added, in a more helpful tone.

  I sighed. "Fine, but I better get some big pancakes tomorrow." 

  "I'm sure that yo-WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?" Jason exclaimed, looking at the sky behind me. I turned around in surprise, expecting to see some sort of ugly winged monster, but what I saw when I turned around wasn't ugly, and it definitely wasn't a monster.

  It was a bright, cherry-red jet. And it was coming straight at us!

  "Run!" I exclaimed, but Jason was already running. Although, he wasn't running away from the fields, no. 

  He was running into the air.

  Right in front of the jet. 

  I felt my hand come up to smack my forehead. "Idiot" I mumbled.

  "HEY PIPER, THIS LOOKS LIKE TONY!" Jason exclaimed. Then I heard a loud thud. It was then that I woke up from my state of shock from Jason's stupidity and came to terms with reality. And when I came back to reality what did I see? A red jet coming straight towards me with Jason in a starfish position on the windshield like a bird that had just flown into a window.

  I leapt to my feet and started running as fast as I could out of the strawberry fields. I got out of the way just in time before the plane landed inches from where Jason and I were previously sitting.

  "What the Fulgora," I mumbled, looking at the shiny red plane that had just landed in the middle of our strawberry field.

🛠Tony's POV:

  "What the actual fulcrum," I said as I landed in the open space I found looking at the map of Camp Half-Blood.

  A tall, blonde-haired boy, one of the kids I met when I went back to the camp for the second time had just walked in midair right in front of my plane and collided with my windshield. 

  Do you know how hard it is to land a plane with a boy pressed up against your windshield? I'll give you a hint: it's not easy.

  As soon as I landed, I rushed outside just to make sure I hadn't killed the kid, while frantically trying to remember his name at the same time. I had met a lot of people within then and when I met him. I finally settled upon Joseph. It seemed to fit him, and I remembered his name started with a J.

  "Hey, Kid. Joseph. Wake up!" I turned him over and poked his cheek. He didn't say anything. I started to panic. "Look, I don't actually know if Natasha was really gonna kill me, but if she finds out I killed you, then I'm definitely a goner." 

  I let out a big sigh of relief when he slowly opened his eyes, looking very confused. A girl rushed over to us. Another kid I remember meeting. I think her name was piper? I only remember because I've met her dad a few times. "Oh my god, Jason you idiot! Are you okay?" she exclaimed when she finally reached us. Jason. I thought. Well, I was close.

  Jason smiled goofily when he saw her. "At least it wasn't a brick." He mumbled. She rolled her eyes, suppressing a smile. Then, she turned to me.

  "What do you think you're doing out here?" She asked.

  "Oh, you know," I said, casually. Leaning my elbow on the front of my plane. "Just avoiding being killed." 

   She nodded. "Well, maybe next time you want to avoid being killed you could try to also avoid killing people." 

  "It was his fault, he literally ran in front of my plane." 

  "Well, I won't deny that, but you also landed literally inches away from where we were previously sitting." I looked under my plane and found three wicker baskets that looked like they were once filled with strawberries now crushed under one of the wheels.

  ". . .Oops," I said. I was in such a rush I hadn't taken into account that there might already be people where I wanted to land. So inconvenient.

  "You. . ." Piper was fuming.

  "Uhh, sorry about your berries?"

 "Two hours. TWO WHOLE HOURS SPENT IN THE HOT SUN PICKING STRAWBERRIES AND YOU JUST CRUSHED THEM ALL!"

  I slowly backed up. Why did I think this place was safer than the tower? 

  Piper just sighed. "Well whatever, I'm just gonna take Jason here, over to the infirmary."

  "Can I help?" I said, in an attempt to make up for squashing her strawberries(and almost killing them).

  "Nope." She said, lifting Jason up over her shoulder and carrying him towards the camp. 

  I've learned it's best not to push things with these kids so I just kinda tagged along behind them.

  When we got into the part of Camp Half-Blood with all the buildings and more people, I noticed a lot of kids looking at me funny. I assumed it was just because they knew who I was and thought I was so awesome, so I just winked and flashed a smile at them.

  When we got into the infirmary Will immediately rushed over to Jason. "Oh my gods, what happened to him?" 

  "Care to explain, Tony?" Piper said, glaring at me.

 "Tony? What are you doing here?" Will said, looking at me very confused.

  "Well, you see. I'm running from my friend who kinda wants my head right now, and I came here 'cause she'll never find me here. But, it was faster to just take my plane instead of drive here, so I took my plane, but then Jose-Jason decided it would be a great idea to put himself right in front of my plane so he collided with the windshield and I landed on three baskets of strawberries."

  Will looked at me wide-eyed, blinked a couple of times, then said. "Welp, welcome back to Camp Half-Blood. Piper, you can set Jason down on that bed right there next to the window. Piper nodded and gently set Jason down on the bed.

  Just then Leo burst into the infirmary. "GUYS GUESS WHAT? THERE'S A SHINY RED PLANE IN THE STRAWBERRY FIELDS!" 

  "Oh boy. . ." I muttered.

A/N:

I finally updated! (yayyyy)

Well, thanks for reading! I hope you liked the chapter!

Bye,

-Sundew ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ