🕷 Uhh. . . reflexes? 🛠

A/N:

Hello! 

On a scale of Marvel, how are you feeling today?

  I'm a 12, lol.

Also, I'm sorry for not updating in a while, I took a break from Wattpad for a bit, but now I'm back! :)

Leo's POV:

I was currently trying to annoy Katie. I was doing a good job, she looked as if her head was about to explode.

"Shawty get down!" I yelled as I threw a pencil from my toolbelt at her.

"Oh, my gods! Why are you being so annoying?" she shouted.

"Peace was never an option," I said.

"Stop referencing things," she said.

"No, I don't think I will."

"Go buy a puzzle at the camp shop or something if you need to do something."

"I only have 69 cents."

"I thought you said you said you had seven dollars."

"I spent it on a Valentino white bag."

"You what?"

"But piper got lipstick in it."

"Piper doesn't even wear makeup."

"But Jason makes her want to act like a girl; paint her nails and wear high heels."

"He does?"

"Yeah, he's levitating."

"you're making no sense."

"Whatever you say makes absolutely no sense at all."

"You know what? I'm done, see you later, Leo." Katie said, getting up and walking off.

"Oh yeah! One down, like, 250 more to go!" 

Tony's POV:

  I was in my lab, working on my newest invention: jetpack shoes. Think the iron man suit, but only the feet.

  It was awesome, I was almost done with my third version of the design, and was getting ready to test them out.

  I finished putting the last tiny screw into the bottom of the shoe and put down my screwdriver. I picked up the shoes and put them on the ground. I was about to sit down and put them on, but all of a sudden, dum-E started spraying Carbon-Dioxide all over me.

  "I haven't even put them on yet!" I exclaimed. Dum-E just tilted his head. . . hand. . . grabber thing. . .? I don't know what to call it, but he tilted it.

  Just then, I heard a bang coming from the ceiling, and a faint scream. "What the fulcrum?"

 Suddenly, Clint fell out of the vent grille on my ceiling covered in blue spray paint, panting very loudly. "Uh. . . you okay there?" I asked.