🌞HAIKUS BE GONE!💀

A/N:

I like limes.

Limes are good.

They are amazing on tacos, and pizza, and in water.

Limes are delicious and you can't convince me otherwise.

They are my comfort food and if you take them away from me I will hiss at you like a cat.

That was random, and I will not apologize for it. Here's the chapter!

Nico's POV:

  "Will for god's sake, stop it with the sunscreen!" I said as Will squirted out another glob of the goopy white disgusting liquid from the bottle.

  We were on the beach at camp, Percy dragged Will, the seven, and me down there at ten in the morning, claiming we were 'going to have the most epic beach day in all of history'.

  "You need to stay protected, you could get a sunburn, and having sunburn all over your back isn't a good feeling," Will lectured, attempting to rub more sunscreen on my arm.

  I jerked my arm away. "It looks like I just jumped into a pool of white paint!" I exclaimed.

  "Oh please," Will said, rolling his eyes. "You were already as pale as white paint before the sunscreen."

  "I will run into the water and wash this all off," I threatened.

  "I thought you didn't like the water," Will said, with a raised eyebrow.

  "I THOUGHT WATER WASN'T YOUR TYPE!" Percy yelled from in the water.

  I rolled my eyes. "Anything to get this disgusting slimy goop off my body," I said.

  "Fine, just let me get one more spo-"

  I sprinted to the dock and jumped into the water before Will could finish his sentence. 

  "YOU'LL BE SORRY YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME WHEN YOU GET SUNBURN!" Will yelled.

  "NOT LIKELY," I shouted back.

  Will huffed and sat down on a towel. He took out his phone, and started doing. . . whatever he was doing on his phone, as he 'came prepared, and already put on sunscreen'.

 Will's POV:

I huffed in annoyance and sat down on my towel. Nico can be so stubborn sometimes. I thought. 

  I wasn't really in the mood to go in the water, so I took out my phone. I decided to text the Weird Nicknames Chat to see if anyone was online.

*:・゚✧ ~⭐️~✧゚・: *

You

Hey.

Is anyone on their phones?

. . .

Umm, hello?

Joker Blowtorch

Don't worry Will

I got this

edtrheirkdh

AAAAAAAAAAAH!

HELP!!!!!

Metal Man