Chapter 1

Leeroy's POV- 

It's 5: 30 in the morning. I couldn't sleep properly last night. I kept thinking of what I did. I hate myself so much. How could I even think of doing such a thing. I'm really scared of what she will say. Or do. I really hope she does not ditches me. She's the only thing which is keeping me on tracks.

Ugh i have to face her tomorrow, oh shit today! she'll know. She always knows.'

I get up and brush. Take a bath and make some bread and jam. Im shit scared of what's going to happen. I get dressed for the day, in skin tight jeans and a white tee. My hair is growing up to my shoulders (i hate it) but she loves it and i love her. ( I really love her and I really dont wanna see her leave me.)

Usually at this time I would go out for a jog and then head out to my office.

I work in a law firm. We could say I'm kind of a badass.

But today is my day off. And I'm headed out, towards her house. I know this is going to come out soon. May as well tell her myself.

I bought some flowers and a chocolate bar on my way. (this is really not going to help but idk i feel like buying)

It's a 15 min car drive from my house to hers, but I'm not driving today. I decided to walk and instantly regretted my decision. As I was getting closer to her house, my feet started stumbling and I got a weak feeling in my knees.

'WHAT WAS I THINKING! Oh wait, I wasn't. If I was in any capacity to think, I'd never do this to her. Not that that's any kind of a defense'

I stop at her doorstep and I'm really rethinking this thing.

But no! I have to do it. She can't hear it from anyone else.

I ring the doorbell and wait. My legs are literally shaking and the chocolate in my hand broke in half.

*door opens*

"Heyy! You're here early. This wasn't planned. Is everything ok? Come in."

I put my gaze on her ankles... her soft ever so pleasing ankles. She's not wearing any footwear. She is wearing the anklet I gave her last week. I drag my eyes to her knees. He's wearing a black skirt and a purple turtleneck top. She has her usual J pendant.

I couldn't bring myself to look at her face. I know I'd melt if I did.

Her brown eyes with sass and cunningness filled in them. She's the devious and crazy one among us, though people usually think it's me.

She looks so innocent but could kill you off and hide your body in a second.

I get in the apartment. Everything is just scattered here and there. As usual. I keep the flowers and chocolate on the kitchen counter and start cleaning. As usual.

She sits on the couch and looks at me, more like stares at me

'Oh shit. Does she already know! Who told her. Noooo not possible. Please god no'