25

smile

smile

" oh great heavens "

   The family, besides your father, sat at the table and ate grilled cheese sandwiches with some soda. It was lunch, so it didn't exactly have to be too fancy. You did come over for something healthy, but it's definitely worth it if Mom makes the food.

   The chair across from you was saved for your father, although it was empty.

   "So," you swallowed the food in your mouth. "Where's Dad gone to?"

   "He said he went out to get some milk." Faye answered as she continued reading her book, eating her food carefully as to not get crumbs on the pages.

   "But he's been gone for hours, I'm starting to miss him!"

   "Yeah, and he said he would help train me the same way he trained you." Cameron and Charlie also complained.

   "Well, I'm sure he'll be back soon. I don't think-"

   You took a glance at the clock in the room. It was 2:15.

   "...actually, I should probably get going. Thank you for the food, mom." You gathered your things, giving your family a peck on their cheek. You were just about to head out the front door after the farewells before your phone began to ring.

   You continued to walk all the way to town and answered the call, it being... Bill?

   "Hey, little man! We just finished lunch and we're about to head out again. You should definitely hurry up and find us!"

   You sighed, annoyed by the tiger's enthusiastic tone. "Alright, whatever. How'd you get my number anyway? You in love with me or something?" You joked.

   "What?! No- I got it from Legoshi!" You hovered the phone away from your ear from the oddly high volume. "Just hurry the hell up already,  Aoba's complaining about his legs!"

   "Right, right, see you later." You hung up.

A few minutes later, dark had already consumed the sky as the city lights took place in your surroundings. The time had passed by quickly in your head, but maybe it was because you kept stopping and texting every five minutes only for Legoshi to keep asking if you were close or not.

pf, yeah you thought. pretty close to LOSING MY GOD DAMN MIND. Now, where the hell am I?

"Wait wait, I think I see him," Could it be? "HEYYY, [Y/N]!!! WE'RE OVER HERE!"

Bill fucking screeched like a banshee despite his bulky look. You would expect his voice to be almost similar to the Hulk, but no..

"Christ, Bill, could you be any louder?" You made your way to the group. They all either had a huge smile or a small grin, glad that you had finally found your way to them without getting devoured. Or worse, you having devoured someone else.

   You were having small talk with the wolf of the group before you reached a dead end. You tried looking up the map on your phone, but after seeing that it was on 10%, you decided to save it for emergencies. Real emergencies.

   The scent of something rotten filled your nostrils, making you sniff then cover your face. "I dunno man, we should get out of here. It stinks!"

   Legoshi brushed past you before you realized nobody even noticed what you said. They all had their eyes on something else. Something that put them in fear, but also... want.

   You followed their line of sight and saw a miserable looking goat man... roaming his hands around Legoshi's jaws. The hell is he getting himself into?

I'm so sorry I couldn't write more when you guys waited for so long :(

I just have writers block for this book, and lots of things are going on outside of my life in here.

I hope you at least enjoyed it :>

If you want to join my discord server, you can go ahead and ask in dms or check announcements