𝟏𝟑

smile

smile

" legoshi, but as a bitch "

   Great. I'm gone for at least one night, and he's already injured himself.

   He sat next to Lycaon on the edge of the roof. He had just finished rehearsing when he got a text from him, saying he needed his help. Turns out, he had gotten in another argument with Vulpes and got clawed in his shoulder.

   "You're lucky it wasn't too serious, Lycaon. You know what he can do." He scolded his friend.

   "I know, I know, just shut up about it already. Anyway I wanted to see you for one more thing."

   "Go on."

   "How's drama club treating you? You haven't made any friends to replace us, have you?" He exaggerated his words by giving him the sad puppy eyes.

   "It's going great, I guess. I mean, I got the lead role out of nowhere, but I've got everything down." He sighed tiredly.

   The dog looked at him with worry, scooting closer. "Are you sure you're really happy?"

   The human glanced at him, then looked to the star filled sky, something he did when he was in deep thought.

   "Honestly, I don't think I'll get any closer to anyone at all. My aggressive side, as you call it, came out when I was rehearsing with a grey wolf today. I was actually getting along with him a while before, but I ruined it. And that's what I get for being raised by an overprotective family of hares, I guess." He heard Lycaon chuckle.

   He looked at the dog, and he was reading something from his phone.

   Oh no. His eyes immediately widened and he gasped, gracing the phone from his friends grasp. "What the hell are you doing?!"