"Mr Malfoy, I might as well say this to you." He added.

I nodded, letting him know to proceed with what he is going to tell.

"She told me that in her dream, she was holding a girl." He shared. "I think your child was supposed to be a girl, sir."

This just made me feel even more sorry for her.

We...are...We are supposed to be having a girl...

My mother went out of the room, looking at me. "Draco, you should go inside and see her."

I nodded.

"I shall take my leave now," The healer slightly bowed.

"I'll see you out," spoke my mother, and off they went.

I was hesitant upon seeing her. At this state, her, knowing that our child was a girl must have devastated her. She must've felt like she has lost her chance to have her own, a girl that looks like her.

My feet carried me inside her room, passing by Michael, who was about to leave.

"Don't upset her, Draco." He glared.

"I know what I'm doing, Michael." I shot him a furious glare too, before heading to Y/n.

I hear the door close from behind me, and now, it was only Y/n and I who are in the room.

She was sitting down on the bed. Her back was rested on the headboard while her eyes gazed, blankly, upon the blanket that covered her legs, while her hands were rested on her lap, intertwined.

I sat down on the side of the bed, looking at her with worry drawn to my face.

"Y/n," My voice was softly spoken, and I was about to place my hand on hers, but she pulled away.

Sigh escaped my lips as I pulled my hand back, fiddling with the other while looking at it.

"She's lucky that she wasn't born." She finally spoke, yet her voice has no emotions on it. Just plain and you could define how devastated she was.

"Y/n, don't say th-"

"If the child was be born, she would've met how cruel the world can be." She said, cutting me off. Her eyes were still staring blankly at the blanket she was tucked in.

"I'm sorry...I shouldn't have taken your innocence away, your purity...If I didn't, you wouldn't be in this state."

"What was done...is done. You could never bring it back even if you want to."

"Y/n, don't say those things. I promise, I'll be better for-" As I was about to cup her cheek, she turned her head to the side, avoiding me, which I knew that she didn't want me to be here.

My head slightly tilted down as I sighed, standing up from the bed and turning my back at her, walking to the door.

Before my hand could reach the doorknob, I looked over my shoulder and spoke,

"If you need something, I'll be just in my room. Just ring the bell on the end table."

Then, I left.

-Y/n's POV-

"Please, kill me instead!" I screamed from the bottom of my stomach. Tears are flooding on my cheeks while I was kneeling down on the cold ground, looking up at my mother, who is in the hands of the Dark Lord.

His wand was pointed on my mother's head as a whimpering voice escaped from my mother's lips.

"Dearest, run..."

Gasps escaped my lips when I was suddenly woken up by a nightmare. That one nightmare that I refuse to come back, but it just kept on coming back.

Sweat was all over me, tears were still streaming down on my cheeks, and my hands were cold as ice yet I'm still burning up from my fever.

My breathing became uneven. I feel like I was drowning in the deepest water. It's suffocating.

My feet slipped out of the blanket, pressing it on the floor and tried to call for help.

I couldn't control my tears. I didn't expect I would be having an anxiety attack after that one murderous dream.

I wanted to call for Aerin, but I ended up falling on the ground and the bell on the end table fell.

I was uncontrollably sobbing, making my breathing even worse than before.

Suddenly, I was already in someone's arm with his familiar aroma of Mint while my head rested on his chest and my hand, gripping unto his Pyjama top, continuing to cry and allowing myself to sulk into his comfort.

-Draco's POV-

I was gazing upon the ceiling of my four-poster bed, trying to get some sleep, but I couldn't. It was already 12 midnight.

Her room was only right next to mine, and yet I never heard her ring the bell.

It has been almost 2 days since I last saw her. She never came out of her room, for the healer told us that it might take a week for her fever to last. The Healer recommended for her to rest and stay in bed.

Then, I heard a ring of a bell from her room.

It wasn't the sound or ring I was expecting. It sounds like it had fallen down from the table, which I suspect something must have happened to her.

I got out of bed, and quickly ran out of my room and barged inside of her bedroom, only to find her crying on the floor, her breathing was uneven.

I ran to her and hugged her into my arms, letting her sob on my chest.

"I'm here, Y/n," I spoke in a low and soft voice. "I'm here." I gently stroke her hair.

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

She had finally calmed down, her head was still resting my arms while I gently stroked her hair.

"Do you need water to drink?" I asked, looking down at her.

She lightly shook her head as a sign of 'No' while a frown was still on her lips and she was still sobbing a bit.

"Did you have a nightmare?"

She never uttered a word or gesture, by means, her silence means 'Yes'.

I hugged her tightly into my arms as she grasped firmly on my shirt like a child.

"We should get some sleep, especially you. You're still burning, Y/n." My palm met her forehead.

As I was about to take my arms away from her body so that I could carry her back to her bed, her hand gently pulled me back, telling me to stay even though I really planned on staying here with her.

She must've thought that I'll leave her here.

"I'm not leaving, Y/n." A soft chuckle left out my lips as I lifted her chin up, making her meet my eyes. "Who told you that I'm leaving you alone?"

She lowered her head and her cheeks blushed.

I smiled and slipped my arms under her legs and her back, carrying her like a bride, and placed her down on the bed. I laid down next to her, tucking us with a blanket, and hugged her closer to me.

"Go to sleep now," I smiled, planting a kiss on her forehead. "You have nothing to worry about."