Yep. She's a Guitarist.

ابدأ من البداية

" Bakugou's gotta be our drummer!"

" Holy crap! You got skills, Bakubae!"

" No way, idiots. I ain't making a fool of myself on that stage." Bakugou said, standing from the seat.

" C'mon, Bakugou! You've gotta do this!" Jiro said, walking after him for a moment. They needed Bakugou and she knew it. Jiro wasn't giving up a perfect show so easily.

" If we rock this, everybody's gonna have a great time!" Jiro tried to persuade.

" Don't you get what's gonna happen? Let me spell it out. We shouldn't have to care about how those weaklings feel! We didn't mean to burden them or bring the villains upon them. If we're gonna perform, we can't hold back! WE'RE GONNA MURDER UA WITH KILLER MUSIC!!" Bakugou screamed, slicing his throat as he looked back at the group. Kaori smiled, proud of her hot-head. He was manning up for the class. She wrote down Bakugou's position as Momo raised her hand, a thought coming to mind.

" As part of my classical education, I've studied the piano since I was a little girl. I'd be happy to play if you'd need me." Momo offered, letting her hand fall as she spoke.

" Hey, yeah! Momo would totes rock those keyboards!" Ashido said, leaning against Momo a bit as Kaori gave a soft smile, nodding her head.

" We do need some synth for the dance music! You'd be perfect for the gig!" Jiro pointed out. This is gonna be great!

" Then I'll do my best! Count me in!" Momo said, giving a proud and excited smile.

" Man, I did want all the girls to get together for a big dance number, but you're gonna be so cute on stage!" Ashido admitted, a little whine added to her sentence, but it wasn't very annoying.

" Bass is my specialty, leaving guitars and vocals." Jiro said, thinking about candidates for the category's. Kaori stiffened for a moment. Shit, Jiro knows I-

" Does that mean everyone else will be dancing?" Ojiro questioned from behind. Oh, thank god. A distraction. Iida was a bit unsure of this idea.

" I'm not sure if this will be enough." Iida said. Kaori went into thought for a moment, swinging her pen back and forth before popping up for an idea.

" What about-" She started, but Ashido beat her to the punch.

" SPECIAL EFFECTS!!" Ashido cheered, jumping up in excitement.

" Special effects...?" Sero questioned. Kaori pulled out a computer, typing in the very word. She pulled up a video of a concert, streamers and sparks in the air as a band played on stage. She moved out of the way so the others could see.

" See? They use sparks, and streamers, and a disco ball! We've gotta be EXTRA EXTRA if we wanna get the mood right, you know?!" Ashido questioned, tapping Kaori's head lightly.

" AN EXPLOSION OF LIGHTS!!" Uraraka announced, excited as hell.

" With our Quirks, we could so do that!" Ashido said, putting an arm around Uraraka's shoulders, giving a bright smile. All of a sudden, Ashido explained the best idea for special effects. It was truly an amazing idea and it made Kaori get goosebumps just thinking about it.

" Hold on, quick question. Who's singing? And who's gonna do guitar? Aren't these important?" Tsu asked, chiming into the conversation. Kaori could feel Jiro's eyes staring lasers into her skull.

" Kaori Shimura~" Jiro said, appearing next to the girl very suddenly. Kaori sweat-dropped, shaking her head a thousand times as she hid behind her clip-board.

" No, no, no, no, no, no, no. I refuse to play." Kaori said, covering her face with her hands as a small blush appeared.

" Oh, come on~! Kaori, remember when Jiro was teaching us to play instruments? Your guitar skills and Jiro's singing were PHENOMENAL!!" Uraraka said, exposing the two girls'secrets. They did play and sing well together, but neither were ready to admit their talent.

" Maybe we should find someone-" Kaori started, but Mina suddenly pulled out two mics from thin air.

" Hey, look, a mic and a GUITAR!!" Mina said, shoving the little devils into their hands. They grabbed a hold of them, knowing if they'd drop, they'd break immediately.

" We just laid ourselves out bare and they're ignoring us!! How good can Shimura and Jiro be?!" Mineta complained.

" Don't be shy, guys! Show us those skills!" Kirishima cheered. Jiro and Kaori glanced at each other before taking a breath, letting it out. Kaori swung the strap over her body, tuning from memory. She strummed it lightly, playing a light tune as Jiro turned on the mic.

" Bakugou, we're gonna need you. Can you do improv?" Kaori asked, looking toward the hothead. Bakugou blinked, confused for a moment before stomping towards the drums. He took the drum sticks, twirling them between his fingertips.

" What are we playing?" Bakugou grumbled, hitting the symbol lightly. Jiro looked at Kaori, nodding her head. Kaori looked back at Bakugou, both girls speaking.

" Creep by Radiohead." They spoke so in sync, they could've almost sounded like twins. Bakugou scoffed, drumming lightly on the snare.

" I could do that in my sleep." He said, staring at the pedals. She neared the end of her guitar at his face, squinting her eyes at him.

" Don't make me hit you." She said, leaning her Guitar upwards as Bakugou began tapping absent-mindlessly, already playing its beat. She turned her guitar again, strumming lightly as the song's rhythm began to play in her head.

" You float like a feather. In a beautiful world, I wish I was so special. You're so fucking special," Jiro sang lightly. Kaori picked up her beat, soon moving into the chorus. " But, I'm a Creep! I'm a weirdo~! What the hell am I doing here~? I don't belong here~" They continued onto the chorus, playing the bridge and the Class was thrown into awe. Their classmates broke into claps and cheers as they quieted down, letting the music die. Bakugou scoffed as Kaori smiled appreciatively as Jiro blushed lightly, trying to keep calm. Iida's voice rose over the crowd.

" The answer is official! Jiro on Vocals, Bakugou on Drums, and Kaori on Electric Guitar!!"

" Aw. You guys are sweet! Thank you!"

" Tch. Nerds."

" Be nice, Bakugou!"