Spider Wars #4

Gwen couldn't really explain what was going on. This was an extremely weird day for her.

First she fought her best friend who wanted to kill Spider-Woman for the death of Peter Parker, then some Spider-Man from another world showed up and asked for her help to take down an immortal spider-person vampire, and now she was in yet another world with the son of Peter Parker who also just so happened to be that world's version of her step brother.

Oh. Guess she could explain it.

She just hoped everything was going good back in the other world.

While she spoke to these "Strikers", you moved with the Champions to battle a great foe.

Spider-Wars
#4

Earth-303

You swung past the block where the hideout was. Following behind you was Parker's Chanpions team. A group of young heroes that were currently being lead by you and Otto.

Y/N: So, what are we dealing with here? This that Morlun guy?

Otto: I fear not, Scarlet Spider. This is something much worse.

Y/N: What could be worse than WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!

You rounded the corner just as a large hulking figure appeared. Fire surrounded the creature as it stood tall among the wreckage of his rampage.

Otto: That, my boy, is the Green Goblin.

The monster spotted you and the others and smirked

Goblin: Spider. I was beginning to wonder where you were. And it seems that you have brought friends.

You landed on the street with Otto while the others finally caught up. Ms. Marvel grew her fists and held them up while Cyclops readied his visor. Tournn was also here with Lily.

Otto: I told you all to remain at the hideout!

Cyclops: No offense, Dr. Otto, but we take orders from our leader. Since he's gone, we act on Hobgoblin's.

Goblin: Hobgoblin? That's a name I haven't heard in decades. Not since I killed him with my bare hands. Shall I show you an example?

Before anyone could react, Goblin lunged right towards Cyclops. He fired off a blast that seemed to do nothing but he was quickly saved. Tournn swing her ax which sent Goblin back the way he came from.

You cracked your knuckles and charged forward to fight.
-----------------
Earth-363

Gwen sat beside Parker and Mayday while Cindy looked around the room. The Strikers had left to dicuss the situation among themselves which left them all alone.