Scarlet Fever #4

Lily watched the Anya eat like she's never had food before. She had given her some of the clothes you had lying around, careful not to peek too much into your personal life, before she gave her a bowel of cereal. Then a second. Then a third.

She was now on her eight.

Lily: <How are you feeling?>

Anya looked at her.

Anya: <You were there when he saved me.>

Lily nodded.

Lily: <Yes. I was.>

Anya: <Are you two husband and wife?>

Lily shook her head.

Lily: <Just.....friends.>

Anya silently lowered her head again. She went back to eating before the front door opened. Lily looked over to see you enter with someone else. She carefully ducked into the shadows unnoticed.

Y/N: Anya? <Are you still here?>

Anya lifted her hand as she took another bite of her food. You smiled and walked over with the new girl.

Y/N: <How are you feeling? Did you get enough sleep?>

Anya nodded. She then looked at the new girl.

Y/N: <It's okay. She's a friend.>

Anya looked confused.

Anya: <Your friend already showed up.>

Y/N: <Where?>

Anya pointed into the dark, and right at Lily. She was surpised that she could even see her. However, she did admit defeat and stepped out into the light.

Lily: Hey, Spider.

Wanda stood there for a moment, trying to figure out what exactly was going on.

Who was this random girl in your apartment?

Y/N: Uh, Wanda, this is Lily. My friend. Lily, this is Wanda. She goes to the same college as me. She's studying medical science, so I figured she could check up on Anya.

Lily just shrugged and sat ontop of your couch. Wanda looked at you for a moment before she walked over to the young girl.
------------
Gwen groaned as she slowly came to.

Her body still hurts, but she was alive, so there's that. But what made things worse was that she had no idea where she was.

She wasn't on the cold hard ground anymore. She was on a couch of some kind. And she had a blanket over her.

Gwen looked around the room before she realized that she did know where she was.

This was the apartment of Harry Osborn.

Her friend.

The Green Goblin.

Harry: You're finally awake.

Gwen quickly sat up, but cried out when her arm started to sting. She grabbed it as Harry walked around the couch with two fresh mugs of tea.

Gwen watched him for a moment before he handed one of the mugs out for her. She eyed it suspiciously.

Harry: It's not poison. Earl's Grey. Your favorite.

Gwen still wasn't entirely convinced.

Spider-Ham: Oh, just drink the tea, Gwenie.

Gwen looked next to her to see that her oh so favorite delusion had returned. Peter Porker, Spider-Ham.

Gwen did accept the tea and Harry sat down next to Spider-Ham.