Spider Wars #2

Earth-65

Things you didn't think you'd be doing today: Meeting another you from an alternate universe.

Things you thought you were going to do today: Fight bad guys and take care of the orphan that is currently in your apartment.

You stuck to a wall and looked down as this other you, also named Y/N, messed with some kind of watch. Though, due to naming conventions, you and Lily had decided on calling him Parker.

Parker: I really wish Ock showed me how to use this stupid thing. Well, not stupid, maybe I'm just stupid. God.

Lily: So, this is weird, right? Even for you?

You nodded. Sure, fighting an old dude dressed like a bird was fine. A monstrous lizard? Fine. This? Not fine.

Y/N: Yeah, this is all new to me. Call it wishful thinking, but I was kinda hoping I was the only one like me....ever.

Parker finally got his watch to work. He seemed to smile under his mask before he looked back to the two of you.

Parker: Alright. My mentor will be here soon. He'll help me fill you in a bit better, but there's this guy who's now jumping across dimensions to try and...well.....feed on our life energy.

You and Lily stared at him blankly.

Y/N: Like, Y/Ns or.....

Parker: Spider people.

Lily: Oh. That's not good.

Parker: My friend is heading this way with the other Spider. Uh, Spider-Woman?

You jumped down from the wall and walked over to the younger you. At least Gwen was safe. As far as you knew.

Lily: Wait, what about Anya?

You and Parker both looked a her confused.

Parker: Anya....Cortez?

Lily shrugged.

Lily: I don't know her last name. But she had Spider powers too. She webbed me to the floor earlier.

Anya had Spider powers? Since when? Though, maybe that explains how she was able to remain alive in that crate for as long as she did.

But, also judging by Parker's reaction, he had an Anya in his world as well. Anya Cortez.

Parker: If that's true, then it might be best if we take her as well. We can't be too safe.
Y/N: W-Wait. She's hurt.

Parker: We can take care of her. By the looks of it, my world is ahead in terms of....well, everything. I'm sure we have some stuff to help patch her up.

You and Lily looked at each other for a moment. You then looked at the bag of medicine that Dr. Donald had given you. Maybe it would be better to have actually equipment and medicine for Anya. Plus, you could only ask Wanda to look after her for so long.

Finally, you nodded.

Y/N: Fine. Tell your friend we'll met him back in your world.

Spider

Spider

Sp

Spider Wars
#2

Another thing you weren't expecting to do today: Swing through New York with another you and your date(?) as the displays in Times Square showed JJJ's newest rant over you and Gwen.