As you continue healing more of the citizens you hear the ambulence. Perfect timing, you started to reach your limits anyway. The ambulence quickly takes the people and rushes them to the hospital, leaving you alone in the alley.

You tried to get up to walk but you just couldn't do it. Due to the amount of blood you lost, your exhaustion, and your low iron, you couldn't walk, so you just leaned against a wall for support. While sitting there, trying to regain some energy, you startto go into a train of deep thoughts.While thinking your thoughts were interrupted you heard a voice.

"Whatcha thinkin so hard about Y/N?"

You look up to see the winged hero. But he doesn't look the same way he did when you left him. He looked beat up, and his feathers were messed up; a few feathers were missing. You saw blood spilling from his sides.

"Oh my god, you're bleeding! Let me help!" You say as you get up. But once you get up, you stumble and almost trip face forward. Before you could reach the ground, Hawks stopped you from falling.

"Woah Y/N, don't worry about me. You're the one who's more hurt." He smiled softly.

"What do you mean? Look at me; I'm fine. You're the one who is injured. Just let me help." You said worriedly.

"Y/N, you overused your quirk. I'm fine; it's just a small cut, nothing I can't handle." He walks closer to you.

"But-" You were cut off by hawks.

"You already stopped all those people from any further injuries, despite being in danger." He gives you a small hug.

As much as you wanted to pull away and yell at him for not letting you help him, you could feel your body slowly giving up on you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12:09pm.

You awake from a deep slumber, yawning. You want to go back to sleep but then remembered what happened yesterday. You shot up and looked at the time.

"12 o'clock." Your eyes widened as you searched for your phone. You found your phone laying in your pockets.

13 missed calls from Akira

18 messages from Akira

3 missed calls from Mom

10 missed calls from Ian

16 messages from Hiroko

10 missed calls from Takumi

6 missed calls from Yuu

"Man, am I popular or what?" You talked to yourself.

You frowned when you saw that your mom called you. The first thing you did was call Akira. Waiting for her to pick up the phone you got out of your bed making your way to the bathroom.

"HELLO! Y/N?" You heard Akira scream from the other side of the phone.

"Akira." You reply.

"Y/N! ARE YOU OKAY? ARE YOU HURT? WE HEARD WHAT HAPPENED." You could hear your other friends flood you with questions.

"Guys! Calm down. She's probably still a bit shaken up!" You can hear Hiroko say.

"Thank you, Hiroko." You say as you look at yourself in the mirror. You looked tired.

"How long was I out for?" You question your friends.