loverboy

How I wish you were mine, loverboy.

In a world where all is normal, and dandy. In a world where suffering didn't dare to touch you, nor hold you. In a world where sadness never reached your ears, nor eyes, nor heart. And in a world where you are mine, and I am yours.

There we are, in the middle of the room.
You, breathing in my scent, as I breathe in yours. Your arms, wrapped so carelessly and carefully around my waist, as my arms do the same.

You, sleeping like a newborn coddled up against me, while I play with your hair. Waking up to each other's same scent, still lingering in the air.

How I wish you were mine, loverboy.

To cook an omelette for you, when daybreak comes.
To kiss your cheek when you come home.
And to sleep with you, in both ways.

I'd treasure every touch, every hold, every kiss, and every laugh. Dare I even say, I'd bear you your child, if you ever asked me. For I hope the world had at least one more of you, I'd truly grant such.

Dear, loverboy.

Cry no more, cry no less. I sleep tonight with thoughts of me grazing my nails softly against your bare back. I sleep tonight in hopes to lie through my teeth and tell myself the hello kitty plush is just you, wrapped in my lonesome arms.
And I sleep tonight in hopes to finally meet you someday, somehow.

How I wish you were mine, loverboy.