news !!!!

They were here ....
And only one thing was going through jungkook's little mind  "what if I die ?? Who will look after my hubby ??" "He will cry so much "

"Mr Kim Jungkook?"

Jungkook's thought came to an end after hearing his name ,but his nervousness knew no limit. His  heart was racing 1000000 beats per second.
With slow and steady steps he made his way inside the cabin.

"Welcome mr Kim , I am Dr Minho . So could you tell me what happened ?

"I don't know , Every morning from last week all I do is vomet , I don't feel like eating anything even the things I used to like ,feel smelly now. And all I want to do is cry " Jungkook said with teary eyes .

" Ok mr Kim I got it , but to confirm more we need to do some tests."

"I am dying right??" Jungkook asked sniffing.

"Ofcourse not Mr Kim , if results are same as I hope , you are going to get a great surprise"

"Huh?"

Dr. Gave Jungkook a pregnancy kit and made him understand what has to be done.
Jungkook took the kit with shaking hand and went to bathroom

After 10 mins he came out with the kit and gave it to doctor. He was still not sure what was happening , though he got a bit idea what this test for, but he was a guy right? And as far as he knew guys don't get pregnant right ? Right?

"Congratulations Mr Kim "

"F- for ?"

" You are pregnant;  the baby is of one week "
"What?" Jungkook said completely shocked

" I am guy right ? Or am I not ? "

Jungkook asked totally confused and utterly shocked . The doctor just chuckled and said-

" You sure are , but there are one or two in lakhs of men who can conceive and you are one of them . "

"That means I have a little baby inside my tummy ? "

  This time Jungkook wasn't shocked rather surprised and very  very happy . He couldn't believe this could ever be true . He couldn't wait to tell this to his hubby and get his reaction . OMG there was so much to do before telling anyone he needs to do some preparation and he needs help and who would be better than his jinnie Hyungie.

"Thank you doctor , I'll make sure to come back to in 3-4 days with my hubby " he said  and rushed out of the cabin towards his hyung leaving even the doctor amused at his childish behaviour .

___________________________________________