HEADLINES.

Everything was pretty normal in university today. Until they saw a raging Taehyung.

here's the reason why.

FLASHBACK

After their classes were over Taehyung and Jungkook were in the canteen feeding each other and having cute conversations more like Taehyung teasing and Jungkook huffing and pouting.

"Bub , I have to go to washroom, wait here for me okay sweetheart."

"okay ,hyungie."

When Taehyung left Jungkook was alone on the table scrolling through the phone ,when suddenly a guy came up to him . 

"Excuse me?" Jungkook looked up only to find a guy already looking at him."

"Yes ?"

"Are you a bank loan, cause you have my interest." and Jungkook was stunned. He did't expect someone to casually come to him and start delivering pick up lines.

"Did you get your license suspended for driving all the men around you crazy" that guy continued without noticing the dragger being shot on his back and the whole area surrounding suddenly turning dark and chilly

"Is your name wifi -- " The guy was cut midway by a deep velvety voice sending chills to his body 

"His name is Jeon Jungkook and for your information . He is my boyfriend so you better back-off  or you won't be able to speak, leave alone the pick up lines."

The guy quickly ran away .

 PRESENT

"Hyungie you didn't have to scare him away. He was funny one." Jungkook started laughing . the guy's words repeating in his mind . Leaving once a raging Taehyung now sulking beside him.

"I am better than him. I can say more cheesy lines." Taehyung said huffing and Jungkook understood his boyfriend was jealous.

"Ofcourse , hyungie you are the best. He was just funny but you are everything I need." Jungkook said with so much sincerity that it made Taehyung's heart melt.

" I know 😎"  Taehyung said proudly as if he wasn't the the one getting Jealous few minutes ago.

"Well hyungie , I forgot to tell you one thing in the morning  we are running out of groceries . we have to go and buy it."

My perfect little wifey. Taehyung thought smiling

"Okay sweetheart, let's go home drop our stuffs and then we'll go ." Jungkook nodded.

(TIME SKIP TO MALL.)

Both Taehyung and jungkook were in mall collecting things needed. Well Taehyung was collecting things whereas Jungkook was comfortably seated in the cart ordering ordering around.

 Well Taehyung was collecting things whereas Jungkook was comfortably seated in the cart ordering ordering around

"vegetables"  "check"

"ketchups"     "check"

"fruits"             "check"

"5 cartoons of Banana milk"    "check"

"soda"         "check"

"okay hyungie we are ready to go."  "okay then let's go"

After their shopping was over they decided to stop at any restaurant nearby and have dinner. When they reached there everybody instantly recognized  'THE KIM TAEHYUNG.' with his plus one as they didn't know Jungkook being ' the Jeon' . So they were hurriedly escorted to VIP section where they had dinner and fun time together and then went home calling it a day.

What they didn't know was them being the Headlines on Korean newspaper.

"The next heir of KIM CORPORATES , Kim Taehyung was seen in an expensive restaurant yesterday with his plus one

"The next heir of KIM CORPORATES , Kim Taehyung was seen in an expensive restaurant yesterday with his plus one." Korean times

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------