CONFESSIONS

(AUTHOR'S  POV)

Both of the boys finally made their way to Jungkook's game room. And taehyung was amazed by it . He never thought Jungkook would be a fan of games. Let alone having a game room.

 Let alone having a game room

(google image)

"ok hyungie, lets start" said Jungkook excited. " Get ready bun I won't let you win easily" Taehyung said smirking . 

They finally started playing and guess what Jungkook as usual was going to win but with his smart brain Taehyung suddenly came up with an idea. As they got into the last level of the game He pecked Jungkook on cheeks making him freeze at the sudden action. He sat there like statue ,leading Taehyung to win ." whoohoo! I won as usual" said Taehyung with a smug look causing Jungkook to come back from his Lalaland. He was totally red ,  looking adorable little bean " I warned you bun I never loose" ." But hyungie , you cheated" whined Jungkook with his red face ."I did not" Taehyung gasped dramatically. "You did ,hyungie .I saw you cheating " said Jungkook ready to prove his point . " Okay ,tell me how did i cheat ?"asked Taehyung in a teasing way which made Jungkook blush. He could not say a thing now his cheeks were burning.

 (TIME SKIP)

It was 7 in the evening  and Taehyung went to take a shower which was going to take almost an hour and Jungkook knew it so with nothing left to do he thought it would be nice to set a place for movies night . So he started decorating the guest room which nobody used. 

(google image)

(google image)

Satisfied by his little creation Jungkook made his way towards Taehyung room to check if he was ready ,reaching there he  saw Taehyung already coming out of the room .So he wasted no time in dragging him towards the guest room ." What happened bun, where are we going ?" asked taehyung ." surprise hyungie ,its a surprise . come faster" he replied excitedly.

After reaching there as soon as Jungkook opened the door smiling widely , Taehyung gasped he wasn't expecting such a thing. He stood there frozen . For him it seemed magical not because it was something very extraordinary rather it was the feeling of being wanted ,which he did not feel for years .  His eyes started brimming with tears of happiness . He was very happy at this moment and the reason was the one beside him watching him with concerned eyes. When Jungkook saw Taehyung's eyes full of tears he panicked ." did you not like it , hyungie?, I am sorry . please don't cry" said Jungkook . his eyes also started brimming with tears . Taehyung then suddenly hugged him . "no baby , don't cry . Its beautiful . thank you for doing this for me. i am very happy " told taehyung  still hugging his bun . Jungkook lift up his head from Taehyung chest and looked at Taehyung's eyes only to find sincerity. " then why did you cry hyungie ?, you scared me " Jungkook asked with red nose and puffy eyes . 

It was now impossible for Taehyung to control himself so he just smashed his lips on Jungkook's  red and plumpy ones and started kissing softly , Jungkook was totally frozen his eyes went wide he wasn't expecting such a reaction but as soon as he recovered he too started moving his lips against Taehyung's making both of their hearts swoon with happiness and breathing faster , after sometime they pulled away from kiss due to lack of oxygen but Taehyung seemed addicted he then started pecking Jungkook's lips and Jungkook let him do . 

" I cried because  I am thankful to find you ,I cried  because you made me feel so damn special , I cried because you make me feel wanted , you make me feel home .I cried because I loved your surprise bun and I cried because 'I LOVE YOU ' very much ."

At this time both of them were crying in each other's embrace. Feeling overwhelmed and contented.

"I love you too , hyungie . so so much"

And Taehyung once again leaned in to kiss Jungkook which Jungkook gladly returned."

"so , baby would  you be my boyfriend?" "yes hyungie , I would love to"

With this the new couple , spent whole night on the bed cuddling . Taehyung occasionally stealing kisses from Jungkook . And Jungkook hiding his face shyly , soon they fell asleep and this was the best sleep both of them ever had .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------