Apologies!!

When Taehyung woke up today he found a little baby snuggled up to him which made his heart melt though it wasn't something new but don't you think , just the thought of having the one you love in your arms is enough to make you forget all worries and your heart go wild. It was the same with him.

Taehyung then remembered all that happened yesterday , how selfish and ignorant he was being . 'In these years, we haven't even gone to any official date." kept playing in his mind making him drown more in guilt.

"I am such a dick but I promise you babe ,I'll make you forgive me . I am so sorry." Taehyung mumbled looking at the sleepy Jungkook ,pecked his forehead and quietly slipped out of the bed to prepare for the day ahead.

After about 30 mins Jungkook woke up feeling the warmth missing from Taehyung's side . He checked up the phone to find it was currently 10 am making his eyes go wide .

"But today is holiday , why did he leave me then? Is it because of yesterday? . Is he breaking up with me?" Jungkook was overthinking . His eyes were brimming with tears he was about to cry when the bed room's door clicked open.

There stood taehyung with toast and juice for both of them, as soon as Jungkook's eyes met him his tears started flowing down

There stood taehyung with toast and juice for both of them, as soon as Jungkook's eyes met him his tears started flowing down .Taehyung kept the tray on the table and almost ran to Jungkook holding him tightly whispering sweet word's to calm him down .

" Why are you crying bub? I am so sorry . Is it because of yesterday ? Sweetheart don't cry .I love you so much , you crying makes my heart hurt ." Taehyung said to Jungkook with tear drops falling down his eyes too.

Jungkook looked up to see a sight he doesn't want to see ever again. He wiped elder's tears with his sweater paws and stared at his eyes drowning in them all he could see was how much the older loved him. He slowly leaned closer closing the gap between theirs and pulled him for a kiss.

Taehyung was frozen on his spot but once he overcame , he started moving his lips in sync . The once innocent kiss was getting more and more heated but before it could turn into something more Taehyung pulled out of the kiss . His hand still on Jungkook's cheek caressing them softly.

"Baby go freshen up we have breakfast to finish and then we have a long day ahead of us" Jungkook nodded feeling happy to get breakfast by his boyfriend and confused to what the older meant by a long day ,shrugging his thoughts he quickly got freshen up and took a quick shower and made his way out of the bathroom .

Taehyung then opened his arms in which Jungkook ran down with no hesitation making Taehyung chuckle at his baby behavior. They sat down on the bed with Jungkook  on Taehyung's lap both eating the breakfast and taking about yesterday and apologizing to each other. 

"Bub , would you like to go on a date with me ?"

"Hyungie you don't have to yesterday it just slipped off my ton--"

"But I want to baby. So soon to be Kim Jungkook would you like to go on a date with me?"

"Ofcourse , I would love to." Jungkook said blushing his cheeks red. He liked how Kim Jungkook sounded so nice.

They smiled at each other ,they knew no matter what they are bound to be together forever and nothing could come between them. Not today not ever.

Well there's a saying a" In a relation its better to argue than to keep your thought to yourself, just make sure you argue for the better."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------