Untitled Part 28

Ever since they came home both of them had a motive to fulfill not individually but together ,supporting each other in every aspect of life because that's what couple do. Don't they?

Everything was going great . Taehyung was working under Jeon's corporation as co-CEO for the time being and for Jungkook he was in middle of last year along with Yugyeom ,his best friend.

(university)

Jungkook and Yugyeom were sitting in the classroom sharing their funny experiences when's school's fuckboy and a rich kid Jen (ofcourse not rich as jk or tae)  came to them and told Yugyeom about a teacher calling him cause everybody knew after Taehyung and his group left Yugyeom took the responsibility of protecting him and he could not let that happen coz he wanted to claim Jungkook's body and fulfill his desire . He had no feelings just lust.

"Hey little slut" he said directing towards Jungkook after Yugyeom left.

And Jungkook was confused neither did he know the guy nor the word he used for him.

"How can I help you?" Jungkook asked confused 

"well How about we talk it outside the class" Jen said and Jungkook looked confused as if contemplating  weather it would be okay or not.

"Can't we talk here" Jungkook asked again making that Jen guy annoyed and he just dragged Jungkook out of the class to somewhere and Jungkook knew in no way this was going to end well . He could not even call someone for help as he had everything in his bag in the class. He was scared as hell teardrops falling from his eyes. His mind was just repeating one thing 'Taehyung'

"Please let me go" Jungkook said crying

"Ofcourse baby boy even I don't have intension of keeping you I just want to have a taste of you and then you are free". Jen said smirking and took him to janitors room. 

"W-why are you doing this p-please stop" Jungkook begged sobbing but the guy did not budge rather he grabbed him and harshly and slammed him into the wall hitting Jungkook's back in the process and he hissed in pain. 

Jen started squeezing Jungkook's waist and thighs and one his one hand was kept on his mouth to stop Jungkook from making sound . Jen now started ripping Jungkook's shirt reveling his neck and collarbone and started leaving wet kisses there .

Jungkook now gathered all his strength and pushed the  guy away with full force making him stumble on the feet and fell down eventually ,and then quickly ran and unlocked the door but as he was to run Jen grabbed his wrist tightly leaving marks and slapped him causing Jungkook's lip to bleed. Jen was now totally irritated so without any delay he started unbuckling his belt and was doing the same with sucking hickey on Jungkook's neck  . He was about to remove his pant when some body harshly pulled him and punched him hard.

"Y-Yugy" Jungkook sobbed making Yugyeom to cry too but in no fucking way he was going to leave this piece of shit so he punched him more but suddenly a teacher came to the scene and took the three of them to director's office.

"So what happened between you three" director asked  eying three and the scene was pretty clear  looking at the condition anybody would say Jen was harrasing Jungkook and got beaten up by Yugyeom but no no ,It wasn't that easy as the Director was sucker for money and he only knew about Jen being rich so he was ready to Punish Jungkook .

"Sir , I was as regular walking through the corridor when Jungkook dragged me inside to have sex and when I said i don't want to do it he and his friend started to beat me and he made himself look like victim by ripping off his shirt and crying ." Jen replied with hidden smirk

"What do you have to say?" director asked the duo

"He just made up a story . We were in class when he came tome telling some teacher called me ,I believed him and went outside and when returned he was not in the class and neither my friend so I asked if anybody saw Jungkook leaving then one of my classmate told me that this bastard dragged Jungkook somewhere with him ,So I ran out and started searching when I reached the corridor I heard noises and it was increasing on the way to janitors room so I immediately opened it and found out this Bastard sexually harassing my best friend and I couldn't control myself so I punched him ." Yugyeom completed his point of view meanwhile Jungkook was hiding behind Yugyeom clutching his arm and sobbing.

" Well nice try but yours sounded more like some superhero saving his friend kind of story" Jen said and snikered"

" I agree with Jen do you have proof or any witness to say what you said is true? If not then-"

"IF NOT THEN WHAT?" director was cut off when a loud voice echoed.

And entered none other than the Bangtan boys along with 'Mr. Jeon' making every one gasp except Yugyeom

FLASHBACK

"What happened between you three" when the director asked and Jen was spitting nonsense Yugyeom knew he had  to do something  so the hurriedly texted in a group chat 

                                           GC( WE LOVE KOOKIE)

Yugy:

  come to university fast in director's office directly , kookie need you all 

                                                                                                                           Jimin : 

                                                                                                        what happened is kookie okay?

Yugy: 

you will get to know everything just come fast

                                                                                                                      Taehyung :

                                                                                                     Me and dad are coming you all hurry up too.

(PRESENT)

"Mr. Jeon ,O god what a pleasant surprise why are you standing here please have a seat" the director said excited have to a celebrity in the university campus.

"I ASKED IF NOT THEN WHAT?"MR. Jeon again said with full authority making the director's body shiver.

Meanwhile Jungkook kept standing behind Yugyeom his body frozen ,mind blank and no emotion on his face ,just the tear drops falling from his eyes which made all of their heart clench and tear fall. Taehyung slowly made his way to Jungkook  and stood infront of him , Jungkook's condition made him sob too . He just stared at Jungkook's emotionless eyes making him scared too so he in an instant wrapped his hands around Kookie's waist and kissed him passionately tasting the blood from his lips and swallowing all his broken sob and now Jungkook totally broke down in his lover's arm and taehyung tightly embraced him making his way out of the university .

"Mr. Jeon don't care about them that poor boy is a slut he is using Mr. Kim for money and even whore around and got caught today with him" Director lied and Jen nodded making all of 7 people's ( Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Yugyeom and Mr. Jeon) blood boil.

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT MY SON OR I WILL KILL YOU RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW"

"S-S-SON" Director said shocked and so was Jen . They knew they fucked up .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------