CHALLENGE

AUTHOR'S POV 

Well its been a month since Jungkook joined the university . He got close to Taehyung , Yoongi and Hoseok. They used to have their lunch together . All of them adored jungkook . Well for Taehyung he had feelings for him , but he wanted to confirm himself first and not rush into a relation . In university Jimin was very protective towards him as knows jungkook very well.  

Now their exams were  nearing , which concerned all of them. Well not our heartthrob since he was the topper of his grade and for Jungkook he was stressed as he wanted to do his best  

(time skip ) Jungkook's class

Jungkook was silently revising his notes when one of the senior approached him ."hey beautiful"he looked up to find one of the seniors looking at him and with him were his minions .Jungkook hesitantly got up and looked towards him "wanna hangout later " he asked in a seductive tone . Jungkook got JUNGSHOOK . He shook his head and mumbled a small sorry . Yugyeom meanwhile was holding his hand tightly ." And can I know the reason?" he asked again. " I have to study for exam" jungkook replied.  "okay so you don't want to go out because you have to study  right ??" he asked in a mocking tone .Jungkook remained silent . " Am i right? " he asked again  this time raising his voice  which made Jungkook flinch and his eyes started getting glossy . jungkook just nodded. "okay then let's do one thing 1 week from now we have our exams ,so if you get the highest marks in your grade i'll leave you if not you never know what's going to happen with you baby doll."with this they left. Now Jungkook brokedown , he couldn't breathe. With nothing he could do ,Yugyeom ran to search for Jimin or Taehyung as only they could calm him down .

meanwhile , the four of them were chilling in the basketball ground as they had free period when they saw Yugyeom  panting " c-come kook n-needs you " Yugyeom said breathing heavily.Hearing this all 4 of them ran towards Jungkook's class room.

(TAEHYUNG'S POV)

"Shorty ,grow up a little " i was teasing Jimin and he was whining in yoongi hyung's lap ,when we saw Yugyeom panting and coming towards us . I was confused to why he was here ,i mean we have never talked much . I have just seen him with either my classmate Bambam or Jungkookie. "c-come kook n-needs you" he said and without any other word we ran towards his class room.

As soon as I reached the classroom , my heart clenched at the sight . My baby was sobbing and breathing heavily .All of us went towards him and Jimin immediately hugged him .Frankly speaking I wasn't jealous rather  I too wanted to embrace him but this wasn't the time for this so I slightly shook my head and wondered what had happen? " what happened jungkookie" Yoongi hyung asked . He slightly shook his head . Everybody was trying but he did not answer so I mentioned them to not ask anything and softly took his hands in mine he slowly look towards me with his puffy eyes and red button nose looking absolutely adorable and I made our way out of the classroom.  

(google image) isn't he looking adorable

We went under the tree we sat on our first day. I sat under the tree with my back supported by its trunk and made kookie sit on my lap facing me ,he hid his face in my chest and cried again I just hugged him tightly rubbing his back to calm him down.  After sometime he stopped crying and looked at me with his cute red  puffy eyes. I wasted no time kissing his forehead after which he got shy."What happened bun?" i asked softly ."won't you tell me ?" to which he just nodded and with a deep breath ,told me everything . And my blood boiled. He dare to scare my bun,in no fucking way I was going to let him go but for now my main concern is this little baby ." bun listen to me okay" he nodded " you don't have to worry , and no need to get stressed . i would never let him or anybody hurt you ; you don't even have to get the highest score to show somebody . do your best but don't let them decide what you do in you life okay?" he nodded again . "And don't think about what he said he won't be able to do anything to you" "Thank you , hyungie " he spoke after my long ass lecture .I smiled at him and we sat like that for whole university hour after that someone came to pick him up ,who i assumed to be his brother and he left  after waving me goodbye.

(AUTHOR'S POV)

Right now  Taehyung was at his father's house a little worried after hearing what happened earlier with Jungkook.Not because he was scared of what would that senior do . HELL NO !! he was just concerned about Jungkook , whether he was okay or not what if he would be stressing over studies. But what he did not know was his bun being 'The Mr. Genius', Top Scorer in his high school .

  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS .

SORRY BUT NEXT CHAPTER WOULD HAVE SOME TIME SKIPS AS I HAVE TO SHOW SEVEN DAYS PREPARATION  OF JUNGKOOK . 😅