PREPARATIONS

(AUTHOR'S POV)

As soon as Jungkook reached his house , he went to freshen up  and rest since from tomorrow he had to do his best . Meanwhile Jin was cooking, He offered to stay with Jungkook for next 7 days as he knows , If Jungkook starts his preparation there is no way he was going to take care of himself. 

Jungkook already him told everything on way  back home, he was sure Jungkook would do great ,but he was still concerned about his health and what if he gets anxious ??

(TIME SKIP) at Jk's study room

Jungkook started his planning.

TODAY'S DATE - 22 JULY 

EXAM DATE    30 JULY 

DAY 1 

Jungkook went to university , attended his lectures, took his notes  and directly went to library .He spent almost 3 hours there .It was 6:00 pm and he had to return home before 7 as per Jin's rule or else no banana milk .So he made his way outside the campus. what he did not know was someone watching him with hearty eyes whole 3 hours .That someone was really nervous about his baby's health so he took out a sticky note and wrote "you can do it bun , fighting~ Taehyung" and stuck on his car window and ran away . When Jungkook saw it , he felt butterflies in his stomach but he shrugged the thought, took the note and  went to his house smiling.

  FOLLOWING DAYS 

Well next 5 days were no different ,The only thing that made his stressful days better were Jin's special dishes and Taehyungs  cute little messages . In these 5 days both Jungkook and Taehyung were sure about their feelings but were waiting for a good opportunity to confess well Taehyung was waiting to confess as for our little bunny he did know if he should even tell him , He was scared of getting heartbroken so he decided to keep his heart locked.

LAST DAY   

Today was the last day for Jungkook's preparation and he was very stressed ,what if fails to get the highest mark in his grade and what if that bad guy punishes him for not getting the highest marks . what if he hurts him . Jungkook was really scared and sensing it Jin came to him and sat beside him" what happed to my kookie ?" he asked ." Hyung what if I do not get the highest marks and that bad hyung hurts me " Jungkook asked with tear filled eyes ." Aigoo , come here baby , listen first I am sure you are going to get highest in your grade and by any chance even if  you do not  then don't worry I will surely attack that guy first with my pan and make him get amnesia . what say ? " jin stated and started laughing causing Jungkook to laugh too. Jungkook forgot what he was thinking and slept peacefully . jin then tucked him to bed and went to his room eventually falling asleep.

EXAM DAY 

Every single one in the campus was nervous today but the most was Jungkook as he had a challenge to win and show that senior and get away from him without any problem . Jungkook went inside his classroom and every single student wished him luck because they adored this baby ,Jungkook shyly bowed and thanked them. He went towards his seat and wrote his exam silently.

AFTER EXAM

Jungkook made his way towards cafeteria towards his hyungs who were waiting for him. As soon as he reached ,he got engulfed in Jimin's hug which he returned happily. He was relieved that exams were over and was ready for the result tomorrow because he did his best and he knew  even if he doesn't get highest mark his 6 hyungs are ready to fight for him which made him feel secure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM SORRY FOR THIS BORING CHAPTER WAIT FOR 1-2. MORE CHAPTER AND IT  WOULD BE FULL OF TAEKOOK MOMENT  FROM THERE.

BORAHAE