Y/n wasn't that good at hiding her own suffering once one person or two have observed it from her eyes.

Eyes don't tell lies.

The eyes tell a lot of stories, which we couldn't much find out, but we could tell how much hurt the person is.

Then, a knock was heard and I heard the door slowly creak open from behind me.

"It's Dobby, sir." He said. "Dobby has been told by Mrs Malfoy that you should go and get some rest."

I turned my head to him and gave him a weak smile.

"Can you tell Mother that I'll be staying here with her?" I requested.

"Dobby will surely tell, sir."

"Thank you, Dobby."

Then, he left, closing the door from behind him.

My eyes turned back to her when I suddenly felt her hand, held a weak grip on mine but she immediately loosened the grip.

My hand found her cheek and my thumb caressed her.

Her fever was high, her hands were cold, and it just made me even more worried than before. I knew I couldn't forgive myself that I had brought her to this misery.

"Draco..." She mumbled in her sleep as tears strolled down to her cheeks and held yet again another weak grip on my hand.

"I'm here, love," I smiled, giving her a kiss on her forehead. "I'm not going to leave you."

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

I was woken up from a bad dream. A bad dream where I have witnessed her death. But I knew that wouldn't happen when the Doctor has clearly stated that she'll be alright.

Upon checking the clock, it was already 7 in the morning.

I felt my hand empty and tried to find her hand, but when I lifted my head from the bed and gazed upon to where she's at, she was no longer there. Her bed was empty.

She was nowhere to be seen around her bedroom.

Then, I noticed the door was opened.

Is she awake?

I got up from the chair, running out from the bedroom and expecting that she would be down, speaking to my mother in the dining room.

But to my surprise, she wasn't there.

My mother was giving me a look of confusion while she was about to take a sip of her coffee.

She placed the coffee down on its plate and set her eyes directly on me.

"Draco, I thought you are still sleeping. Is Y/n yet awake?" She asked.

"Did she not come here?" I questioned.

"What do you mean? The girl has not yet recovered. The Healer had clearly stated that it'll take her days or a week to recover." She told, taking a sip on her coffee.

"But, she isn't there on her bed when I woke up."

"Morning Aunt Narcissa, Draco." Michael greeted, upon entering the room, only that is...he spoke my name coldly. "Is Y/n awake?"

"Draco has told me that she was gone when he-" before I could hear my mother finish her sentence, I found myself running out of the dining room, going to search for her in each and every room in the Manor.

I barged into the Living room. There are no people to be seen, but I searched in every space where she could sulk in, but none.

She wasn't here.

Then, I thought about it. About the things, she is very fond of aside from her love of arts. She is also fond of reading books.

I rushed into the Library, bursting in and hoping that she would be sitting among the couches and reading a book.

But she wasn't. She wasn't there at all.

Where could she be?

Has she gone away...?

No...

She shouldn't be...

My thoughts are clouded at the thought that she had left without a word while walking through these wide halls. Then, upon passing by at an opened door that leads to my Mother's garden, I caught glimpse of someone sitting on a bench at the shore of the pond.

Her.