"They've got the brothers, they've got Kisaki, they have most of the big gangs in their pocket, I wouldn't be surprised if god himself came down to join the gang." Akira mumbled, leaning back in his seat

"But..." Akira sighed, biting the inside of his cheek as he began to zone out, his mind wondering back to the warehouse. He lightly flinched as he remembered the loud noise of the gunshot before his nose twitched, returning to the present.

"They killed your friend, we've heard. The whole gang's heard. Sorry for your loss. But what's the plan?" Inui questioned, leaning forwards and placing his elbows on his knees.

"We kill 'em all." Akira coldly spoke, looking up at the boys who didn't have a reaction.

"I'm not going to ask you to help-" Akira was saying before he was cut off by the blonde boy.

"Of course, we're going to help. You're our captain, we're not going to let you go get yourself killed, so drop the warrior act." Inui spoke, slightly scoffing at the black-haired captain. A small chuckle escaped Asahi's lips as he smiled at the boy.

"Well uh- Thanks, Inui... I appreciate it. I know we haven't always been great friends but, together we might actually be able to have a chance. Koko, you a package deal with him?" Akira asked, raising an eyebrow to the boy causing him to nod.

"Oh sweet, our group just keeps getting bigger," Raiden mumbled, a small smirk on his face as ran a hand through his hair.

The sound of motorcycles approaching caught the group's attention. Akira looked over his shoulder, furrowing his eyebrows as he saw a group of Toman members parking their motorcycles and walking up the hill towards the group being led by Yasuhiro Muta, the fifth division captain.

"The hell are they doing here?" Akira asked, looking to Asahi who shrugged. The taller boy took a step forwards, his chest beginning to tighten as he got a bad feeling about the group.

"Inui, Koko, Raiden you three got any idea?" Asahi asked, the three shaking their heads causing the taller boy to sigh, running a hand through his hair.

"Yo! Mucho! What's up?" Akira yelled out at his acquaintance, the fellow captain walking up the hill directly towards the group.  Akira licked his lips in anticipation, feeling something big was coming.

"Yeah, I was gonna ask you the same thing... Having a secret meeting." Muta spoke, motioning to the three behind Akira, the black-haired boy furrowed his eyebrows, looking at the boy with slight confusion. 

"I wasn't aware I needed to run my meetings by you, big guy," Akira mumbled, glancing over ot Asahi giving him the same suspicious look.

"Oh no, you've got the commander in your bed, why would you run it by me?" Muta asked, the captain who slightly tilted his head at the boy, feeling his blood begin to boil as he thought over what he assumed to be an insult.

"Yeah? You got a problem with that, Muta?" Akira asked, slightly biting his tongue as he called the boy by his real name. 

"No- No problem. But, Mikey wanted us to take Inui and Koko to a meeting." Muta spoke causing Akira to quirk an eyebrow, knowing his boyfriend was sleeping peacefully in his bed.

"Yeah? Raiden, where were you this morning?" Akira asked, still staring down at the boy in front of him. Something wasn't right, Akira didn't know what it was, but something was off.

"I was at Draken's- Why?" Raiden asked, still sitting against the tree, looking to his captain's back. 

"He say anything about that?" Akira asked, his eyes slightly narrowing at the boy in front of him, leaning back on his hips and crossing his arms.

 "Nope." Raiden spoke, popping the P as he said it causing Akira to shrug, running a hand through his hair.

"Well, How about we take em? They're apart of our division anyways." Akira suggested, suspiciously eyeing the group of Toman in front of him. He felt the dirt under his shoe slightly move as he made sure his feet were planted, just in case.

"Nah, I think we'll just take them. I mean, no offense but I don't think the commander really trusts you guys to do much right now." Muta spoke causing Akira to raise his eyebrow, his breath beginning to get ridged and sharp. He felt a fight coming, he just didn't know why yet. 

"You don't think my boyfriend trusts me? Why's that?" Akira asked, tilting his head at the boy as confidence oozed out of him as he stared the group of what must've been twenty Toman members down.

"Well I mean, you let one of your friends die right in front of you a few days ago, right? That's why you've been hiding from everyone? To me, That sounds like an untrustworthy coward of a captain." Muta spoke, Akira's breath stopping as he processed the words. His vision tunneled on the boy as his heart rate picked up.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" Akira breathed, feeling his face heat up in anger. He felt a person slowly walk to his side, the boy turning his head to find Asahi looking just as pissed.

"You want me to repeat it?" Muta spoke, a small smirk on his face as he rolled his neck on his shoulders, seemingly preparing for a fight. Akira didn't know why the boy was doing this, why he was seemingly picking a fight. But he wasn't going to let anyone talk about Kota like that, especially someone who barely knew him.

"No. I don't because if you say anything else like that to me, I'll make sure you eat your teeth." Akira threatened, his voice full of anger and emotion. 

"You know what? I'm sick of these threats... Do it." Muta spoke, Akira was about to take a few steps forwards before he heard a few thuds behind him. He looked back, finding more of the fifth division seemingly ambushing Raiden, Inui, and Koko. 

Suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his leg, the black-haired boy looking down to find a familiar-looking face holding a knife in his leg. He couldn't quite place the face but he knew he'd seen it at some of the toman meetings.

"Aki!" Asahi grunted, kicking the attacker in the face before members of the fifth divison swarmed them. 

"Raiden! Get Koko and Inui outta here!" Akira shouted whilst fighting the Toman members, not fighting 100% due to both his injury and not wanting to seriously hurt them as they were still Toman

The boy turned towards where the three were last, seeing nothing there. He furrowed his eyebrows before he felt someone holding what must've been a rock smash it into the back of his head, sending him into a state of unconciousness. 

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Me seeing if anyone is still following and interested in this book

HI EVERYONE! LONG TIME NO TALK! Sorry for the lack of updates the past few months. I kinda got disinterested in Tokyo Revengers then got busy with work and I actually am now in a relationship so I haven't had a ton of time but, I'm finally finishing up the Tenjuku arc of the manga so I'm starting to find the urge to write again! I hope you all don't hate me for being gone so long! I hope you're all doing well and you're safe! The next update won't take six months, I promise <3