8.

A light snore wakes me from my sleep.

Was I really snoring? Since when do I do that?

My eyes slowly blink open, a light yawn falling from my lips. Like usual my brain feel disoriented, I know I'm not in my apartment but I've yet to get accustomed to this new bed and room.

Another soft snore shoots me out of bed. My torso lays against the headboard propping me up. I look over and see Harry asleep on the kaki colored couch. He looks exhausted, even then, he looked like an Angel. His lips in a slight pout.

I let out a soft laugh noticing his hair is tied up in a man bun.

His lips move a bit before letting out a yawn. He take a deep inhale before stretching his body. Eyes still shut, he shakes his ankles til they crack.

"come here," he pouts.

His eyes are still shut.

My eye brows furrow a bit confused, how does he know I'm awake. He hasn't opened an eye.

"Please," he mumbles half asleep.

Somehow an urge to be next to him rips me off of the bed, quietly I put my feet onto the floor. My body shutters noticing the freezing floor.

I shuffle slowly to him making him chuckle  quietly.

When I'm close enough he grabs my waist and pulls me to him. Within seconds I'm laying on top of him.

"Harry," I finally break the silence.

"shhh" he tries to keep me quiet.

His hand lift to my head and starts playing with my hair. My heart pounds at his touch. This man will never know the affect he has on me.

Harrys free hand makes it to my lower back moving up my shirt. He plays with my skin leaving small circles with fingers making me sigh.

In his arms I feel safe, all the stress and anxiety is gone. And i hate it. But at this sudden moment, all i feel is peace and I guess I'm okay with it.

His lips part before a soft hum falls from his lips, but I don't recognize the melody.

"i missed you." His words made my chest tighten with guilt.

Am I in the wrong? Should I stay away from him?

I nod into his chest not wanting to answer.

"I think," Harry starts to speak but suddenly he stops.

"Never mind,"his words sounded hurt.

"finish, please." My words sound muffled as I speak into him.

"you kinda stink." His tone is now playful.

I quickly lift off his chest in a pout, "you serious?!" I ask in shock.

He lets out a belly laugh before pulling me back into his chest, "I'm kidding pretty girl."

"Ass hole," I laugh before moving away from his chest and nuzzling into his neck.

Harrys face burrows deeper into my hair, "Can I kiss you?" 

Not shocked by his words I shake my head no. Can I handle being around him? Probably not. I'll give everything up for him and I hate that. I still know nothing about Harry but I'm willing to give up everything and just stay in his arms. The worst part is he probably doesn't care one bit about me.

Never noticing his body's shifting, Harry has easily changed our position. I now am the one laying on the couch while he hovers over me. Harrys warm lips begin to place soft kisses on my neck, he sucks a bit before grazing his tongue over it cooling the bruise. His right hand makes it's way to my neck, he wraps it around me moving my head to the side giving him more room.

"Harry," I try to stop our interaction but fail. His name fell from my lips in a moan.

His kisses get lower and lower till they reach my chest, his nibble makes me gasp. "fuck,"

I hate this, but do I want him to stop? No.

A sudden blissful feeling fils my body.

Harrys warm breath makes its way to my face seconds before his lips smash into my own.

"Do you want me to stop?" Harrys asks in between kisses.

I shake my head no.

This only makes him laugh into the kiss. Again, his hands move up my shirt tossing it to the floor. His eyes widen noticing I'm not wearing anything underneath. "Fuck me," Harry moans tossing his head back, bucking his hips lower to me.

His hands play with my boobs while his cold fingers play with my nipples. His lips smash onto them tongue curling around them.

"Fuck me," I groan grinding up to him.

"I would love that," Harry laughs before moving up my chest, to my neck and onto my jaw. His kisses made my skin burn.

I look up at the camera and notice a green light flashing, that means someone's watching.

"Harry," I freak out pulling him down so I can hide my chest against him.

"why'd you stop me?" Harry groans in disappointment but quickly notices my uncomfortably.

He swiftly lifts me keeping my chest hidden against his torso. He grabs a blanket wraps it around me before walking me to his room.

"I'm going to kill Dom," Harry's usual calm tone turned into a hiss.

When we reach his room my eyes shift around trying to find a camera. Luckily I found none. It seems like Harry's room is the only place with no cameras.

Harry placed me on the bed kissing me on the forehead before starting to walk out of the room. I jump out of bed stopping him. My lips smash against his making him smile.

"Don't go."

If he goes to Dom it's more likely he'll never return and I'm not sure I want Harry to leave me, at least not yet.

"I'll be back in 15 minutes pretty girl,"

"Please," my voice breaks.

His eyes shift looking at my face trying to read me. He could tell I was uncomfortable with him leaving.

"What if I take you back to my place. Would you be more comfortable there?" Harry smiles.

His dimples flash making my stomach churn. He's the most beautiful creature I've ever seen. His eyes draw people in while his beauty makes them stay. There so much comfort in his eyes. Yet they feel so broken.

"Is this not your place?" I look up at Harry, eyes full of confusion.

"don't look at me like that." Harry shifts himself in his pants.

I let out a giggle making him raise an eyebrow.

"It's my secret get away, if I take you there, you have to promise you can't tell anyone about it,"

"Alright?" His hands wrap around my waist pulling me into his chest.

I push myself up reaching for his lips.