chapter 23

Unknown pov
             'Make sure you bring her to me, today.'i dropped the phone. I had called instructed my men to monitor her movement and today was the perfect day to take her back into my custody.
She was going out with her brothers to have fun and it was a rare opportunity to seize her that it won't suspicious.

             I awaited this day and a smirk ceased its way to my face as I thought about the face of my little kitty.

Aisha's pov
          Baba went to a business trip yesterday,he got a sudden call in his company regarding an emergency in one of his branch and he had to flee to the United States that same night.

            We escorted him to the airport together with aunt Asiya and my cousin,Zayad.

             I was occupied with the thought of today's outings with my brothers that I didn't miss him so much.

               'Hurry up.'Ya Ibrahim said.i quickly put on my black gown and a white veil to match.i slid into my sandals and made a hurried step downstairs.

              'I'm ready.'my two brothers were dressed in kaftan with similar patterns but different color.Ya Ibrahim wore a brown kaftan while ya Moshood's own was blue.I followed them behind as they strode to the car.Ya Ibrahim volunteered to drive while I sat at the back seat.

             We had reached the amusement park and I was debating on which of the games to play first.

        We decided to  ride the ferris wheel and I was screaming non stop as I clutched tightly to ya Moshood that was sitting close.it seems the two weren't affected by the ride instead they remained still like a log of wood till we got down.

             'Sorry,I need to take this call.'ya ibrahim said when we were contemplating on the next game to play.

               I keep bickering about how the ferris wheel drive was so interesting despite my countless screams.

                'Humayrah,I really need to use the restroom.'ya Moshood cut me off.i wanted to protest that he shouldn't leave me all alone when he reassured me in will be back in a jiffy.

                I watched as he left and slumped my behind on the bench close to me.i really hope they will be back soon,my body was now shivering in fear.

             It's been twenty minutes now and none of them has returned.I was now hyperventilating when suddenly,a lady in her mid forties came to me.Her set of white teeth smiled sweetly to me.

               'Looking for your bro.'i raised my head to look at her.'Well,he asked me to receive you,he is over there.'he pointed at a certain direction.

             'Really?.'i asked ignoring the strange feeling creeping its way into my head.

             Of course,his name is Moshood right.'that made throw away the negative thought I had before. I wanted to leave here quickly and find my brother before that monster finds me.

           I nodded and followed as she held telling me I could get lost among the crowd that were presently. Unknowingly,I had walked to my doom.

Kindly read,comment,vote,share
Love y'all 😘😍