chapter 22

No wonder ya Moshood she'd tears for the book.i had finished reading the book I picked up from the study room few hours and pain was an understatement of what I feel right now.

             My eyes were bloodshot. The storyline was amazing.it was as if the writer wrote my biography.it really did describe me.i channeled the pain I was feeling to the book and tightened my grip on the book that my nails were now piercing through the skin of my palm and blood sips slowly down my hands leaving a stain on the book.

                 Humayrah!,ya Moshood half yelled from the sitting room, downstairs .It was one of the names my brothers normally call me.i dropped the book on the floor of my room and hid my injured hand under my clothes.

                    Na'am,I hurried down the stairs to answer him. Yayaki ta zo(your brother is back).He told me signalling to where ya Ibrahim stood.

                     I nodded and walked to where ya Ibrahim was.'salaikum alaika' I teslimed and collected his briefcase from him.

                    He nodded while receiving a call. I walked into their room to drop the briefcase,when i met my cousin,zayad who teslimed to  me.i ignored him and went out of the room.

                  My two brothers were now chatting when I interrupted them.

                    Ya Ibrahim,when will you take me out,I asked directing the question to him as well as ya Moshood.

                   Next tomorrow inshallah, it will be weekend by then.i beamed with joy hearings those words from my brothers.
I sat between them and we talked like old friends who reunited after long time.

                     'You won't stop behaving like a child,would you .'

                    'Nah,I sticked my tongue out.Afterall,I'm still my father's little pumpkin.'

                      I earned lots of tickling from my brothers and the room filled with so much laughter.

Sorry for late update
Please do vote, comment and share
Love y'all 😘😘😘