"Alright then." Said Fang before starting his side of the story.

Flashback

"Boboiboy couldn't fuse back to his original self? Could it be.." Ask Fang in his mind but then he got thrown to the ground.

"Wait, what is this?" Ask Fang as he couldn't seem to control his body.

"I did it. I success getting into your body. Hahaha." Someone whispered to himself.

"Who are you?" Fang asks to try to fight that someone.

"I'm you." He said and Fang don't know why but his statement make him completely freeze.

"Just kidding, I'm a dark soul. If we combo our power with that shadow power of yours, it would be amazing." Dark soul declare.

"You're sad, don't you?" Dark souls ask again with a different kind of tone making Fang feel strange.

"It's quite easy to manipulate you after all." He continued making Fang take back his opinion on the dark soul.

"Go away!!" Fang unconsciously shout but as his surrounding is completely messed up and with Ice who's injured, nobody heard him.

"Hahaha. It's pity. But let me tell you. That friend of yours, he would be mine." Dark soul whispered again and controlled Fang's head to look at Thorn. His declaration made Fang's eyes widen.

"Shut up!!! Don't dare to hurt my friend." Fang tries hard to get control over his body back.

"Alright, alright. I will leave you now. Just save that green cap boy. I would be failed if his other self leave him here." The voice continues.

Not long after, the voice disappears, and Fang could control his body again. He then without care about it run to Thorn's side to pull Thorn to run with him.

"Let's go, Thorn." Fang still struggles to stabilize himself as he, don't know. Dark soul taking after his body surely takes his energy a lot.

.
.
.

Fang looks at his hand before Gopal suddenly pats his shoulder.

"Are you alright?" Ask Gopal. Surprisingly look worried.

"I'm okay. It's Boboiboy I'm worried about." Reply Fang.

"I'm sure Thorn would learn from his mistakes." Ying suddenly brought up the issue.

"Where's them anyway?" Fang doesn't want to comment about that.

"They are all waiting for Ice outside of the medical room. Weirdly, Boboiboy couldn't fuse back." Yaya is the one who replies to him.

"He couldn't fuse back? Hahaha. That means that leaf elements of your friend are preventing all of them to give back." Dark soul voice suddenly comes back making Fang gasp. His action earned his friend's attention.

"Are you sure you are okay, Fang?" Ochobot asks as he's also with them.

"I will go meet Boboiboy," Fang said in panic after hearing the dark soul statement.

"Wait, Fang!" Ying call him and someone holding his hand.

"Let me go, Gopal." Gopal prevents him from moving further.

"Give seven of them their own time. That's what Earthquake requests." Gopal told.

"Yes. Another element said they have something to talk about with Thorn." Yaya adds.