Part 6

"Shouldn't we help them, ayah?" Ask Earthquake when both his father and him along with Captain Kaizo and Admiral Maskmana hiding in the room nearest the place where Fang lost his control.

"Shh. We can't let our enemy know that we have been hiding here." Amato said.

They have been watching the current situation from the secret camera out there.

It's after Amato gives the Earthquake heard the conversation between Fang and Thorn before they successfully record it.

The conversation makes Earthquake become both confused and shocked while knowing the real truth. He almost comes out to save both Fang and Thorn but Amato held him saying that he needs him. In the end, Earthquake just could wait patiently until his father give him the signs to come out.

"When we are going to come out Admiral? I can't let him continue controlling Fang anymore." Captain Kaizo said while gritting his teeth showing how angry he was. Earthquake could feel he's not the only one who's impatient here.

"Worst, he even said I'm like selfish brother out there." Captain Kaizo continues.

"I will make him pay for using Fang like that and saying I'm terrible as a Fang brother." Captain Kaizo said angrily. His red eyes also look scary when he's glaring like that.

"Calm down Kaizo. Or we wouldn't be able to save both Fang and Thorn." Admiral Maskmana tries to persuade Captain Kaizo who's now have been released from the dark aura.

"I'm sorry Captain Kaizo." Earthquake suddenly said.

"It's not your fault. Fang is just stupid. " Captain Kaizo said firmly.

"Stop being hard to your brother Kaizo." Admiral Maskmana said.

"Yes. I want to apologize to you too." Amato suddenly said.

"Your brother is in this state because he wants to save my son. Forgive me Kaizo." Amato continues.

"Ayah." Mumble Earthquake sadly.

"It's not anyone's fault." Captain Kaizo said without looking at any of them.

"It's just. That's how Fang can be. I'm. I failed as his brother. I should have noticed his change when he tried to tell me for the first time." Captain Kaizo whispered and the three of them could hear how sad he was.

"No. You're not failed as his brother. You're the best brother Fang couldn't ask for more. If you're worse brother, you wouldn't notice it until now. But even before Fang admits that he's getting controlled by the dark soul, you already detect something is wrong with your brother." Amato said and pat Captain Kaizo back.

"You two have gone through a lot. Especially you, Kaizo. You also become this cold to him to protect him. I know Fang knows and understands that. It's just maybe there is a moment where you show him that you care about him." Amato said softly.

"I will try." Captain Kaizo whispered without looking at Amato.

"Amato, Thorn, and Solar try to bring out the dark soul from Fang's body." Mechabot interrupts them and four of them immediately look at the screen back.

"This is unexpected," Amato said not knowing that Thorn already found out the truth.

"I will ask him again what things he hides from all of us again." Amato continues and Earthquake just nods his head in agreement

"Amato, if Thorn and Solar succeed in bringing the dark soul out, bring him to the usual interrogation room. I will interrogate him myself. I will wait for him with Kokochi and Tarung." Said Admiral Maskmana suddenly.