16

George starred at himself. It was simple, or atleast it should be simple. All he had to do was tell him the truth. just say what he had been itching to say. that was it, no excuses no lying just do it.

His mind stayed on the thought, not being able to think of anything other than it. It's simple. simple, just tell him.

Just tell him.

"Hi- no Hey ummm- no Hello? no what that's worse. Hello, can i tell you something? no sounds too professional" George practiced to himself
"Hey, can we talk? that ones good"

George felt his heart beating, what would this even mean? what would happen after? Maybe Dream didn't even like him back, maybe him saying he didn't wanna kiss him wasn't because of the situation at all. Maybe he wouldn't have to say it. Maybe.

Although George's thought wondered, making possibilities, excuses, anything to try to find a reason to not have to tell him. Tell Dream, what had seemed to be crawling out of his throat.

George exhaled, trying to gather himself.

He anxiously waited for Dream or Sapnap to message him, saying they had arrived.

"here"
A message pinged from his phone.

A simple word, never would have thought it would fill him with such nervousness.

George grabbed his bag and quickly went down stairs. Exiting his home moments later.

"George!" Sapnap shreaked in exitment
"Sapnap!"

The car ride was more silent than usual, Sapnap making up most of the conversations.

"what do you think?" sapnap asked dream
"Dream?"
"oh sorry, i zoned out. yea i like that"
"you zoned out while driving?!?!" sapnap asked

"don't worry i do it all the time"
"IS THAT SUPPOSED TO CALM ME?" Sapnap yelled
"dude calm down we haven't died yet" dream spoke, toying with him
"YET?!?" Sapnap asked trying to hold back his laugh

George stood silent, god it was awkward. He felt like all the eyes in the world were on him. The only time he would talk was when Sapnap asked him something, still it would be a short ended response.

The car finally stopped. He opened the door of the car, all he had to do was speak. Tell him, he was right next to him how hard could it be. George tried to say something, but as soon as he had any possibility of telling Dream the truth someone else came into veiw. Maddison.

George instantly felt a wave of heat come over him, like he didn't know where to go.

George stood still, Maddison now making eye contact with him as well. A moment passed before she started towards him.

Sapnap quickly saw this and immediately went over to George.
"Hey" Sapnap spoke pushing George to walk with him
"don't do that, not yet. not again"

He was right, well of course he was right. George wasn't stupid, but still a ounce of him wanted to do go up to her and take her half assed apology. To forgive her and do it again, to give her another chance.

Maybe he had know the entire time that she wasn't good for him. Maybe he just wanted a simple thing, a relationship that he knew how to work out. Maybe that's why he never listened to his friends, because; if he wasn't in love with maddison, if he wasn't dating her who was he? He would have to approach his feeling head on, and telling from the fact that he almost chocked on his own word when trying to do that with Dream, he wasn't good at that.