13

George found himself in Dreams bedroom, no idea how or who had brought him there. But he laid softly on the bed, looking around seeing no one. This seemed to be a recurring event. His head pounded, the light peeking through the curtain seeming to blind him.

He heard slight chatter coming from downstairs. Lifting himself so that he now sat up on the bed, yesterday's memory seemed to be patchy. He had no idea whether these things he 'remembered' had actually occurred or if it was just some sort of dream he had had.

He hoped he hadn't made a fool of himself.

George avoided the thought of facing Dream if these memories were true. Maybe he could convince him he was just drunk, that he never meant any of those words. Because he didn't, no of course he didn't. He couldn't, because if they were true, if he had meant them that would mean he had really done it. It would mean it was true. That he was in love with his best friend. And he wasn't sure if he was ready to admit that.

How could George even have let that happen, he was still in love with Madison. He knew that was true, even if it was stupid he did. So if George really loved- if George had fallen for Dream he would have to choose.

Choose between his best friend and his girlfriend.

Between the girl he had been dating for almost two years. Or the boy he had known his whole life, his childhood best friend.

George put his thoughts aside, as much as it pained him to do so he had to go downstairs eventually. He propped his feet up. Opening the door, entering the hallway. He made his way down the stairs, turning the corner to see his friends by the table.

"George! You're awake, we made some breakfast- lunch? We made some food!" Dream stated happily, the rest of his friends turning to him with a smile

George approached them, sapnap tapping the chair near him insisting for him to sit.

"How much did you drink yesterday, dam" Sapnap spoke playfully as George sat down

"Don't act like you didn't black out yesterday sapnap" karl nudged him

"Okay- well" Sapnap jokingly gave karl the middle finger

"Here" Punz handed george a plate of food

"Woah punz I didn't know you knew how to cook" George spoke, slightly impressed

"My mom taught me" Punz responded with a bubbly tone

-

As their friends left, Dream and George were left alone. A silence creeped upon the both of them, both of them knowing why but acting like they didn't.

"Did you enjoy your party yesterday?" Dream asked, breaking the silence

"Yea, thank you for throwing it" George responded as he picked up a new dish, putting it in the sink

"I cant take all the credit, Sapnap helped a lot too" Dream spoke

Once again silence filled the room, nothing but the sound of the running water could be heard.

Dream moving the sponge along the dish he had previously scrubbed already. George placed a dish close to his hands, "Thanks" Dream spoke offering a smile

"It's the least I can do, help you clean up and all" George spoke

"Thank you, George '' Dream repeated, he enjoyed saying George's name. The way it rolled off his tongue, something about it just made him happy in a way.

"Um, i'm sorry for the things I said yesterday" George spoke "Sorry if it made you uncomfortable, I was just- wasn't really sober if that makes sense, not that its an excuse"