3

The weekend passed so quickly the three barely even noticed it happened.

Sapnap had actually gone on a date with karl. He was so hyped for it and from what it seems it went well. Sapnap called dream right away and started telling him how much fun he had and how much he liked karl.

Dream was happy for him. He had never seen Sapnap this happy. Most of his other relationships would end up just breaking his heart so he was glad that his friend finally found a good guy.

Sapnap was a softy at heart as much as he liked to hide it he was so those break ups hurt him, a lot.

Dream had actually only been in one relationship however it never got serious. She was nice, but guess she just wasn't his type. Dream himself preferred guys. Although he had never dated one he knew he did, the idea of having to tell people that- scared him. He knew his friend wouldn't mind, or at least he hoped they would.

Sometimes he wondered if George liked more than just women.I mean he never talked about it but neither did Dream if he was being honest. Even if he did it wouldn't matter much, he was already in a relationship either way. Sometimes he wondered if George would like him-.. hypothetically of course. The truth was he probably wouldn't, I mean Dream was probably not even his type. Going off the people hes dated, like madison. She was this cheer captain who wore high heels, while Dream wore sneakers. She wore skirts, and well, Dream wore old tee shirts and hoodies.What was he even kidding himself about?

Dream was in the second period as he tapped his pen staring at the clock waiting for the bell to ring.

All their students held their backpacks in their hands waiting for her to let them leave.

"You see if carbon dioxide mixes with-'' the teacher got interrupted by the bell.

"Ok, go ahead. Don't forget the assignment is due on Thursday!'' the teacher spoke as all of the students rushed out of the door.

Dream was walking to his next period as he ran into George.

"Oh hey!" George spoke

"Hey!" Dream spoke

"Can I go to your house after school to work on the project?" Dream asked

"Can we go to yours instead? My parents have been getting in arguments lately and it's just loud over there" George responded

"Oh yea no worries" Dream spoke

"Alright, ill see you after class!"" George said as he and Dream walked separate directions.

-

Dream decided to go to the library after his fourth period, during lunch. He wanted to see what books he could find for the project they had. He found some that seemed useful so he took them, along with some other books he wanted to read himself. He Continued to look through the books shelves, moving the books apart until he ran into karl.

"Omg you scared me" Karl spoke in a whisper

"Sorry" dream apologize

"Thats a good one." Karl said as he looked at the book Dream had in his hand.

"Oh karl, can I ask you something" Dream spoke

"Sure"

"How did you make the first move? Like how did you know it wasnt gonna ruin the friendship?"

"With Sapnap?" Karl asked

Dream nodded in agreement

"Oh so you have a lady you're into!"" Karl proclaimed