I'm sorry, I have to.

Start from the beginning

    "Thank you for knocking." She smiles, and then rolls her eyes, and I do the same, picking up the last few loose things off of the floor. I don't fold them, I just toss them in a bag, and pick it up. "Why are you acting... responsible. Well minus the not folding my clothes, but either way." She laughs, and I scoff.

    "Sierra I'm always responsible it's just... unconvientially responsible.. Responsible in my own way." I clarify, and she nods.

    "Yeah sure... Let me guess, is Harry here?" She asks, and I nod.

    "Yes, king of responsibility is here, and he's got movers inside the apartment right now so it's my job to make sure you are ready to go.. You don't have to do anything, or lift anything, especially if you don't feel up to it but-"

    "Scarlett, I'm... I'm fine to lift things and help out.. I'm healthy enough right now to do that okay? You don't have to treat me like a sick person, especially if you don't want Harry to find out about it..." She warns me, and I sigh.

    "You're right, and you're also making this harder because you're not ready, so finish, and come on." I look at her, and she nods her head.

    "Aye aye captain." She starts getting things ready in her room, and I walk back out, and start helping Harry and the movers as well despite his protests. We all work hard to clear out the apartment together as soon as Sierra is ready. Once everything is moved, Harry moves us, taking us in his car, and to his apartment where we start moving boxes again. Birdie stops by for a bit, and helps us move some things in, and helps me unpack some boxes as well whenever the boxes have all been moved in.

    Harry was right, he did get the rooms ready. Within my room there's a king sized bed, and the room is huge, giant actually.. And then there's the closet... The closet is bigger than the entire room I had back in my old place. Okay maybe not that big, but it's almost as big.. I have room for plenty of clothes, any new items I make, or anything else I find... It's insane, all of it. The room is a soft greyish blue, he got my a comforter, and Sierra too.. They're both plain white, and I know he got these so we can do the room the way we want to. I have no idea what I plan on doing with it, but for now, the soft plain room is all I've got.

    Birdie left around an hour ago, and now it's a little past 7. I've been moving non stop all day, and Sierra had too. She doesn't have as many clothes as I did so she ended up being done before me. She took a nap, she got ready, and now she's going to hangout with her friends at their place.. So now within this apartment is me, and Harry, and I'm exhausted, but oddly enough I don't want to sit in my room alone right now.. Not tonight.

    I walk out of my room, barefoot, and now wearing a pair of sweat shorts as well as an oversized sweatshirt. My hair is still thrown up, and there's still some boxes here and there, scattered throughout the sleek apartment. Part of me feels bad for the excess of mess, considering how clean he keeps the place, but also I know he didn't expect this place to be completely unpacked within one day.

    "How does everything feel?" He asks me, and I shrug.

    "Um... I don't really know yet... It feels like I'm putting a lot of weight on your shoulders, and it also feels like it's not temporary even though I know it is." I tell him.

    "It doesn't have to be temporary." He tells me, and I laugh. "I'm serious Scarlett, we can live together for the rest of our lives, I would never tell you no. I've said it time and time again." He tells me, and I sit down on one of the stools that accompanies the island in the midst of his kitchen. He's unpacking groceries. The ones he bought for Sierra and I.

    "Yeah, that's not something your future wife is going to be okay with. And what happens when you have kids? You can't have a crazy lady living in your home." I tell him, and I already know what he's going to say.